Chapter 11

Astrids POV:

Dear little sister,
I've given you time to grieve. In 3 days time I will come to my kingdom and take back what is rightfully mine. My army will come with me and if you choose to fight back I assure you, it will end in your death. Slow and violent. I will spare Rosanna since you are not yet married all I have to do is kill you, father and littlest sister Elizabeth. I suggest you come up with a plan, fight back and die, or surrender and live under my rule.
                                  See you soon little sister.
Great we will be at war in three days time. Now I must prepare everyone but first I need to read the second letter. I open it. It's a list of names. I count 50 then read the note at the bottom:
You don't know my name as I didn't tell you but these are the names of the families in the rebellion. We put one person from each family down but include the families and there are more. We are all together in the march in 3 days and are station at the front. You will know who we are since we all have a red stripe of clothing on our left arm. When the battle begins we will turn and fight with you. I suggest you marry the other princess before this takes place so you have a kingdom to fall back on and help you. If I survive this I will tell you my name. I will be back tomorrow for your response to the princes letter. Goodbye for now.
Okay that's good that means we could have more than a hundred on the inside. Time to call a meeting, but first I must talk to Rosanna.

I get to her chambers and knock on her door. 1 second 2 seconds 3 seconds and it opens. She doesn't exactly look happy to see me but she lets me in. I have to be quick and get straight to the point "we have to get married tomorrow" her eyes go wide and her expression goes from shocked to mad "what do you mean we have to get married tomorrow we still have a month and a half here then some time apart then we marry, I don't want this especially not now, you can't come in here and just tell me that" she's angry pacing. "The kingdom is in danger, we have to marry, you have to do this" she looks straight at me with the room between us "I can't do this, I don't know how to do this, I don't know how to forgive you." I take a breath "you can learn to" I say calmly. This only seem to anger her more. "Learn to love you, I didn't want this, after everything I thought you had enough respect for me not to do this." she states.
"I'm sorry but it wasn't exactly my choice but I'm not sorry this happened though."

She walks to me "what do you mean?" She asks.
"This marriage is to help both kingdoms at the time we had time to wait so you could forgive me for what I did, but now we do not, we are going to war in three days, we need to marry to protect both kingdoms and I am sorry that it's so hard for you but I had to break your heart all those years ago only now I realize it didn't matter weather I did or not so I'm truly sorry." There's a few tears in her eyes but she's owed the truth " years ago when we were together I was threatened I was sent a letter it said 'if I didn't break up with you they'd kill everyone I loved including you and then they would send my mother in parts on a stick and that they would never release your mother I had to protect everyone but in the end we've ended up with my mother dead and at war I guess some things are inevitable. I love you, I never stopped but for our people we have to marry tomorrow" at some point I took her hands in mine. There's tears all over her face and then a whisper of a sentence comes out "I forgive you, I will marry you but I need time before I can love you." I wipe her tears and nod.

I walk her to the meeting room. Everyone is waiting in there. The Generals, the rest of the royals, Hannah and Sarah. Rosanna sits down while I make my way to the head of the table "tomorrow Rosanna and I will marry in three days we will be at war with my brother we need to gather all our knights and form a plan." The room burst into chatter and arguments. "ENOUGH now is not the time to be arguing." Everyone looks at me surprised, I don't think they've ever heard me shout. "Now this is the plan I've come up with..."

A/N
I guess you'll have to wait and find out what the plan is, I don't know if I want to write the wedding since it won't be romantic just political, I might just ship ahead three days and do the battle. Who knows don't forget to vote.