WHAT CAN A RUNT LIKE YOU DO???

ATHENA POV:

         Here he was. The one who ruined my life. The one who is responsible for the pain and misery in my life. The one who ripped my soul off my body. Yet he was here with no shame. Just a thought of him makes me want to rip his limps of his body and torture him while he was still alive, begging me to spare his life. But I quickly waved off those thoughts realizing there's nothing that anyone here can do to stop him. He is the most ruthless alpha after all. Even neighboring packs know how brutal he is to his own pack members. He was a heartless monster, a womanizer, a dickhead who thinks he could get whatever he wants just because he has power. Nobody has ever tried to go against him. Even though he isn't the strongest alpha out there nobody ever tries to involve themselves within his pack issues. Besides WHAT CAN A RUNT LIKE ME DO ANYWAYS?

I was known as the runt wolf of the pack. Despite being 19 I haven't shifted and it's completely abnormal considering the fact that werewolves shift at the age of 15, more or less below the age of 16. but even after 4 years I haven't shifted which gave others a reason to bully me and see me as the most weakest or abnormal one in the pack. Not many bullied me, but I cant deny the fact that I was having no friends. Even with that happening, I know my parents were always with me. Yet they cant go against the word of their alpha as we were just omegas. Still we were a happy family before this monster just popped out of nowhere and welcomed himself into my life.

But that wasn't the only reason for them to stop hanging out with me. It was their dear damned brainless, 'cant-have-my-small-dick-in-the-pants' alpha who threatened to kill them if they were ever spotted near me, let alone be friends with. So apparently I became the loner one in the school. Although the almighty alpha never said anything to those bullies as he only encouraged them more as a way to "get me as his". Nobody could his logics, just nobody!

Even though we aren't mates, he has this weird fooking obsession on me as I never wanted to look at the wrinkle in his pants which he calls as boner. No girl has ever said no to him. Even I keep wondering if its cuz they are love their life or are they just so desperate in getting banged! I was 14 when first saw me and since then he does all this atrocious stuffs to mark me, not as Luna though, just another slave for him.

"Baby are you awake yet?" he called out with his sickening sweet voice. I sighed knowing I could do nothing about this. But still I didn't have the slightest ounce of energy or mood to deal with his shit right now, even though this happens everyday.

"Athena don't test my patience and open this fricking door right now" he yelled while banging his fists on my door, growing impatient without getting an answer from me. I got up from my bed and open the door with an emotionless face to prevent him from breaking my door. Bish its not like your gonna pay for the damn door you asshole.

"Oh babygirl, you know you look sexy even in the early morning that damn I just wanna take you right here" he whispered near my ear while eyeing me up and down biting his lips. DISGUSTING! And this bitch thinks he is sexy and every girls want him?! yuck, I bet he can masturbate right through the fork slits!

"why do u not answer babygirl, did u forget what I can do to you?" he asked with a smirk that pushed my buttons so badly but yet I had to act calm for the sake of my parents.

"no alpha" I answer through gritted teeth, feeling completely disgusted to call this man alpha. But if not I know what the consequences would be. This man right here could just go fuck himself for all I care. I don't fear to go against him at all. I don't give a damn if he puts me in the dungeon letting me starve or put me in the torture chamber while tying me a silver chair with silver chain or even kill me.

 But I know that I could do none of them. Because I'm afraid the price to pay is too much. He wont hurt me. Because he knows that wont affect me at all. But he will torture my parents in front of my eyes. I wasn't joking when I said he is a monstrous, atrocious, heartless, ruthless and small dicked sadistic asshole.

"oh darling, didn't I tell you to just call me Arsenio, after all your gonna be my queen aren't you" said he with a satisfied smirk while tilting his head to look at me. He leaned in to place a sloppy kisses on my tender neck.

I turns my head away with disgust as I clenches my jaw at his inappropriate actions. Queen? my ass! even if you were the last human on this mother earth I wouldn't even look at you you asshole!

' "breathe in baby, breathe in" a smooth voice interrupted my inner deep turmoil. "don't get yourself  into trouble all the time princess. remember why fight, when u can simply negotiate or ignore? just take deep breaths and calm yourself down". And I did as he told, as always...'

He lets out a sadistic chuckle at her actions while looking at her "awww is my cute lil princess getting mad? you know that's the least choice for u honey. you know you can't afford to lose what's left with u, can u? so you better get used to these actions soon cuz I have given you enough space to get over that coward and I'm not planning to wait more. don't you dare think you could escape me for a sec cuz I always get what I want and guess what princess" he leaned closer and whispered "I want you.. after all what can a runt like you do anyways. you must be lucky that I, a powerful man wants you for something" he spat through his gritted teeth, while his eyes darkening with no emotion or any sort of humanity.

Your jaw clenched and teeth gritted at the mention of him as without thinking twice you spat "don't you dare call him a coward while your the one who deserves that title, you no-good-ass moron!! and guess what, he wanted me more than anything while you small-dick decided to butt in and ruin my life with your disgusting desires which id never ever satisfy!!". Your wolf started growling and your eyes infuriating beyond limit while your looked at him with pure rage.

He looked taken aback by my sudden outburst as his smirk soon turned into a infuriated frown as I hurt his mother effing pride blah blah blah. and soon it turned into the sadistical laugh i have ever heard in my life..

OH NO....