CH. 0

"What do you wish for?" A voice spoke out of nowhere. The girl pondered hardly what she truly want.

Her life is a unique one. She was born very... fortunate.

Her mother is the owner of a multi-billionaire, international, business company. Her father, on the other hand, is the head of one of the most powerful mafia group. As the only living relative and child of her parents, she is the sole heiress of both parties.

As she was being prepared to be an elite of the elites due to her status, her young life was not-so-fun. Academic and social studies are scheduled for the first half of her day to educate and prepped her how to handle a large international company. The second half of her day was dedicated to firearms, self-defense, martial arts and weapon training. This was essential for her safety and for preparation of her being the head of the mafia group.

As if her status was not fortunate enough, she excelled at everything given at her. She was a genius.

She has an IQ of 210 and an eidetic memory. By the age of 18, she is fluent in 10 languages excluding English. She is a master of Kendo, Fencing,and Arnis. She is also proficient in Karate, Judo, Jujutsu, Muay Thai and 5 other martial arts. She has mastered several skills for assassination, hacking and spying.

By the age of 20, she has a vast knowledge on multiple practices, ranging from business management, accounting, architecture, engineering, physics, medicine, surgery and paralegal. She increased the sales of her mother's company by 500% while venturing to other types of business. She annihilated 6 large mafia families, all of them were included in one of the most powerful families.

She was amazing. The people and the media has named her as the youngest, most influential person in the world. At the underground, she is known as the most dangerous woman that ever existed.

But it was never fun. It is all too easy for her.

"I wish to have an exciting life... just like in the game that I was playing." She said, thinking if the thing that came out of her mouth is reasonable enough to be considered a wish. She always had fun playing games ever since she was introduced to it...

Half a year after she turned 20, she found something interesting. She learnt of games. When she was young, all her time was put into education. But since she's now all grownup, she can do whatever she wants. The first time she played was from a console that she borrowed from her dad's underling, she was filled with excitement. For once, she had fun.

After some time, she got so devoted to games she was one of the top players in the whole world. But then her life came to sudden end due to heart problem. And now, it came to this... she died in her sleep.

"Game, you say... then I guess I will make you look like your character." As she was about to say something, everything went dark.