CH. 13

It's already been a month since the disappearance of Princess Ravenna. No one had a clue what happened. The king and his children just knew that while the name day of their youngest sister is taking place, two demon lords attacked her. There are a lot of repairs needed for the castle but they were surprised to find the demon lords gone. They can't remember what happened..

Upon Ravenna's arrival from , various things happened. She was shocked that a new settlement was created at the Black Pearl Bay. Morgana was sent into a mission to find resources but she knew she needed to do more. And she knows her master needs a place where there is abundant resources.

-flashback-

"Honeys, we need to find a place for our master to rest and away from the eyes of tiny humans and puny demon lords." Morgana telepathically told them all . The seven remaining faithful servants agreed. They also have volunteered to help after each other's mission.

She found a good source of food, wood and water near the village and she thought them how to make home brewed potion out of the local flora. After her part in the restoration of the Mavric Village, she started finding a perfect spot to build their headquarters. And finally, she found the Black Pearl Bay. Its accessibility to the Mobius Sea and the clearing after passing Regalia Forest gives it a good tactical advantage both in economical and military matters.

Both the Mobius Sea and the Regalia Forest is known because of its danger. It is filled with various A-SS class monsters, making it hard for the normal people to come in. It has also two SS Class dungeons which are still not completed by anyone, according to the records.

But something also happened while Morgana is busy modifying the terrain for the proposed construction, she was later visited by the pixies and the ents in the forests. They seem to revere her like a goddess in flesh. It seems to her that she carried the blessings of the Four Green Ladies and the fae royal blood of her grandparents.

Back in the Mavric Village, after weeks of its reconstruction, it was finally finished. Blackwing and Zaltino bid their farewell and the citizens of the Mavric Village pledge their loyalty to Lady Black. They are planning to help Morgana build their base of operation. Blackwing also gave them two resource cards which were given by Ravenna for the village, one gold resource card and one food resource card. She has many resource cards in her dispense and it is just a freebie every log-in. This will assisting them in feeding everyone and rebuilding their city.

"Remember, just shatter this card and it will give you the food and gold you need." Zaltino shattered the card and a bag of gold appeared. The townspeople reacted in awe for it is now they have just seen such trick.

"What kind of magic is that?"

"That's amazing"

"Lady Black is so generous!!" the townspeople said while cheering.

"Sir Blackwing and Sir Zaltino, if Lady Black ever needed help, you can count on us." the Mayor said while bowing. All of the townspeople followed which was returned by Zaltino and Blackwing. After leaving, they contacted Morgana.

"We're about to go there, Morgana." Zaltino said as he contacted Morgana. They are already flying to Black Pearl Bay.

"Is there anything you need, Lady Morgana?" Blackwing asked.

"We need people. Back in her previous life, Princess Ravenna is a queen. She has underlings to help her attain her goal and to do her bidding. Now, she still needs followers. She needs manpower for her quests." Morgana haugtily laughed. "As servants, we need to do our job more effectively to help her in achieving her plans."