CH. 22

Shadows are seen being cast on the forest floor as the sun shines at noon. A party of six people are walking, each of them fully equipped for their quest.

"How did you guys become a party?" Ravenna asked them while walking side by side with Zaltino.

"It's a pretty long story..." Nori said while keeping eye of the surroundings.

"Well, it is a simple one." A smile can be seen from Merisiella while she is also watching the surroundings.

"Can I tell it?" Paicki asked in an energetic tone. 

"Go on, young Paicki..." Ardlo said slowly while examining their path in the forest. 

"Well, it all started when I went to a forest just like this. Then, I saw Gramps Ardlo caught his foot in a bear trap." Ardlo got shy from the recollection of the events and scratched his head. "I was trying to earn some money as a newbie adventurer for my quest for my tortlefolk tribe. I'm new to this part of the world." This is true since from what Ravenna recall from the game, tortlefolks tend to build their communities in solitude like the dessert or swamps.

"And then, Merisiella saw us while she was collecting herbs. We helped Grandpa Ardlo treat his leg. Night came and soon the red-eyed wolves were hunting. We were surrounded by wolves and they were about to come at us together. Thankfully, Nori was there doing his red-eye wolf subjugation alone, setting traps. We were able to fend off the wolves due to the Meriesiella's archery skills and Nori's surprise attacks while I tried to empower them with potions while supporting them with my trusty cannon. " Paicki inhaled after being breathless from her storytelling, which Ravenna found funny.

"Calm down little Paicki, we have all the time to exchange stories." Ardlo said while laughing heartily.

Suddenly Merisiella signaled the team to stop. "I heard something." she said.

"Heavy breathing." Ravenna said. She saw bushes slightly moving and has a dark red stain. She walked towards a bush while readying her hands are in her dagger.

"Be careful!" Paicki said in a whisper.

"It's wounded." The whole team quickly walked to the lying individual. "We need to treat him!" Ardlo said. Merisiella immediately went to her bag and brought out some healing herbs and was about to treat the wounded human when she was stopped by Nori. 

"Wait." Ravenna said, "Let this be our little secret." Ravenna said with a smile and a wink.

"Medium Heal. Enhanced recovery. Ailment Removal. Medium Strengthening." Ravenna enchanted her spells and faced her palm across the body. Her hand glowed and magic flowed into the body. All of them, except Zaltino, were surprised by what happened.

"What? Isn't that master spells known only to strong enchanters and abjurers?" Paicki asked in amazement. She has read countless books in the library and has read books about joint works of alchemists and other practitioners of other bodies of knowledge like runesmiths, enchanters, wizards and many more.

"Maybe." she said with a smile. "It looks like his condition is stable for now." Merisiella said after checking.

"It looks like he is from a forest druid circle." Nori took note of his attire and equipment. "And from the looks of it he was attacked either by hunters or feral wolves."

"We can only knows after he wakes up." Zaltino said.

"Let's set up a camp to take care of him, if that's okay with you, Vena-san..."

"Sure. We have plenty of time for the quest." She smiled.

***

"Hello!! Yahoooo! Can you hear me?" A high pitch voiced full of glee said in a call.

"Yes. I can hear you, Seala." Morgana said in a smile. "Have you done what her Highness have asked?" 

"Uhm, not yet. Hehe! But, I have news!!"

"What is it"

"I might have killed something in finding underwater resources. He he... I need to inform her Majesty!" Moragan facepalmed herself in disbelief. " I just want to know where she is. Can you pick up her location with your Green Sense?" Due to Morgana from being a descendant of the Great Fae Royalty and her power with the plants, she can have a sense of someone as long as there is a plant.

"Her Majesty is in the Fae Rock Forest. She-"

"Okay! Bye!" Seala immediately cut of their call to which Morgana just sighed in disbelief.

***

A/N: Hi guys! I've been AWOL for a long time sorry for a short update. My previous account was blocked so I needed to to do some stuff to retrieve it. Unfortunately, I can't, that's why I created a new one. I hope u support me on this. Thank you.