CH. 5

Screams can heard and bright lights of red and orange can be seen everywhere while the smoke continue to rise up in the air in each house and buildings that can be seen. A whole village is being burned down to cinders.

Armed men ransacked the whole village and dead bodies can be be seen piling up, harmed in unspeakable manner out of enjoyment and sadism. This is one of the attacks of the Drueton Empire to the surrounding kingdoms, pressuring them to join their war against the Flaveron Empire.

"Kill all men and anyone who resists. Separate all women and children. Cage them all, we will sell them to the slave traders. But first, we'll enjoy ourselves with their woman." A bearded man with an evil look said, he had a scar slashing from his left cheek, starting from the corner of his eye down to his neck. Other than the general's order to attack the village, he also has another past time - to enjoy the destruction of a village who have always had a simple life.

"You have some beautiful daughters there."

"I wonder how will they scream and moan."

"I want to violate them. Hehe!"

Their cruelty cannot be compared to a human's. Various small villages have been destroyed up north but they didn't anticipate that they will come here 2 weeks earlier than the village mayor predicted. Why are they being attacked by the Drueton Empire instead of talking to the king? Why are the citizens caught up in the diplomatic affairs of the kingdom? This is not fair. No innocent citizen should be treated like this.

"Please, just take me. Leave my daughters alone." said by a mother who is pleading for her daughters' life but the guards just kept smiling evilly. They are not listening to the words the woman are saying. Their minds are too preoccupied, wondering how to make them scream from pain, pleasure or ecstasy.

"We'll enjoy ourselves using your daughter after we are done using you." said by a guard with a sinister eyes and voice. He walks slowly to the girls, intimidating and scaring them making the girls cry and bury their faces in the shoulders of their mother.

"No, please!" As the guards are about to separate the woman from her daughters, a portal opened out of nowhere. All of the people around the village are suddenly astounded by the eerie portal. Its large opening is somewhat intimidating. They waited for anything to come out if it.

Suddenly, various kinds of people - all shapes and sizes- come out of the portal. They are all weird and unique in their way, and yet they have this menacing aura around them. They are otherworldly.

"Monsters! " They thought. Each of the creatures gives them a shiver in their spine; maybe it is their magical power so incredibly strong emitting a dense aura of magic around them, or an intimidating spell or their appearance is just menacing and unique enough to cause them to cower in fear.

A total of eight people come out of the portal first, all of them lined in a respective manner bowing their heads, as if they are waiting for a very important figure to come out of the hole ripped in the space. Finally, a figure started showing from the portal.

As the seconds pass, a woman with a slender figure came into sight. All of the people lining up their heads, revered the woman. She is of average height and has dark blue locks put in a regal way but she airs a different atmosphere, adding to the dense and creepy aura emanating from her is her mask which dons her face to protect her identity.

"Let them go!" The voice of the woman said. It echoed throughout the whole village, which was heard by all of the enemy's force. They didn't know if it was just the woman's natural voice or it have been amplified by magic. The guards tried to muster their will and laughed at the woman. Pretty soon, all of the enemies are laughing. It can be heard through the whole perimeter of the town square.