CH. 20

"Congratulations, you are now E-Rank Adventurers!" Chesca said while smiling and giving the updated version of their adventurer cards.

"This is a first time that an adventurer ranked up in a week. The shortest time was two weeks and a half by a magic swordsman. How did you achieve this?" Various adventurers are looking at Ravenna and Zaltino, some are amazed while others are staring mockingly.

"Amateurs."

"Beginner's Luck."

All of them can be heard by Ravenna and Zaltino but they didn't mind them. They don't want the rank. They just want information and to explore the world.

"It's nothing, we just stick to collecting and hunting slimes and goblins. He he." Ravenna said coyly. It's just that she has her [Miser Mammon] Special Skill that lets her see the value and rarity of anything. Furthermore, during collection quests, her herbology and mining skill got high due to [Prodigy Da Vinci] and the [Blessing of the God of Knowledge] which enabled her to level her skills up easily and collect plants and ore more effectively. And she did it by herself. She kept on asking Zaltino to report every day from their base to Ravenna.

She also allocated her time to study all of her abilities. And these are the summary of her skills.

[Dominus Echidna] allows her to have a legal, unbreakable and magical bond with any monster or creature. It also gives her the ability to see the current stats, abilties and other information of her servants.

[Tactician Athena] gives her the consciousness and awareness to all allies in battle. It is also what allows her to pinpoint her allies creating a perfect map, just like in tactical war games. It also functions as an automatic party system in a game and records the strengths and weaknesses of humans, demihumans, monsters and other beings that have been encountered by the user.

[Preserver Vishnu] gives her immunity to status effects and the ability to cure any existing status effects, sickness and ailments. It also boosts her abjuration magic or any of her magic spells that are protective in nature.

[Prodigy Da Vinci] gives her the ability to learn new skill more efficiently and faster. It also helps her in acquiring a skill level in books or any record, as long as the content is comprehensive and is written by someone that has a higher level.

[Assassin J.Ripper] gives her the ability the ability to teleport from one target to another in a short range. It also allows her to ultimately conceal her presence, until she should allow others to perceive them.

[Miser Mammon] allows her to see all the values of the all objects (units, structures, abilities) in gold. It also functions as a converter of any object to another.

[Philanthropist Michael] grants her the ability to share her experience points and give her skills to other people.

She had a lot of time practicing each special ability and their application. Though, some of the ultimate moves of the special abilities need extra time and effort.

"From here on out, more quests will be dangerous. I would advise you to get in to a party to be more flexible to accept more harder quests." Chesca said in a concerned tone. "It also raises your survival rate out there, especially if you encountered a quest which is higher than what is posted but that is a rare case."

"Okay. We'll try to do it some time. Thank you for always taking care of us and giving us tips."

"It's okay Chesca. Vena-sama can defeat anything!" Zaltino said dotingly while smiling.