The Meeting of the Order.

CHAPTER THREE: The Meeting of The Order.

Rows upon rows of blue balls were on shelves that started from the floor and went up to and never-ending height.
"Is it here?" Lucius asked as he turned the tags over in his hands.
Goyle's father nodded," Yeah, but only Potter can get it."
"Ok." Lucious nodded," We need a way to get him here first then about the prophecy."
"Now we know where it is –"
"Leave a guard here." Lucious interrupted harshly," I want to know who comes and goes and for how long. Those meddlesome remains of the Marauders will be all of this place if they knew it's importance."

Another clocked figure cleared their throat as one of the orbs broke at his feet; whisps of blue fading into the air.
"What exactly is it?"
Lucius smirked," It's a prophecy that can tell us the outcome of the war."

A horrid giggle echoed through the room women dressed in bright pink with light pink bows and a grandpa inspired short hairstyle with a single curl on her forehead.
"You need to leave." She giggled overly happily," The guard is about to change."

The women walked in the middle of the Death Eaters, looking like a grandma who would be arsenic in a chocolate chip cookie.

Remus apparated from the Ice Cream parlour without warning.

When we landed in a humid dark street, Drizella collapsed on the floor and I put my hand over where my kidney should me.
"I think I've lost something." I groaned.
Remus rolled his eyes," Stop being so Dramatic."

We walked with Drizella between us down Grimmauld Place, Remus abruptly stopped in a large empty space between Numbers eleven and thirteen. To muggles it was a small grassed area that had been gated off; there were seasonal flowers and a large apple tree, so they didn't think much of the missing house. In front of the gate of the space, Remus took his wand from his jacket and whispered something under his breath.
Space slowly filled itself with the familiar sight of number twelve Grimmauld Place.

It was a dark house with sunken windows and dead flower baskets hanging from the iron half bared windows. The Black family home went up two stories and it is decade long abandonment it was a little worse for wear.

Walking in first, I quickly ushered Drizella into the meeting room as I heard Hermione and Ginny walking down the stairs. Sirius wrapped me in a hug as I took my place next to Hadleigh around the table.
Together we were the youngest here whereas everyone else was older and original members of the Order. Just like my mum and dad were.

"As some of you are aware." Snape started," Mr Potter was attacked by Dementors, thanks to previous intel Dumbledore managed to get a hearing in front of the Wizengamot on the twelfth of August."
Hestia Jones shook her head," Do we know who sent it?"
"What's the point in having a seer if she doesn't see anything," Dedalus Diggle sneered in my general direction.

My face twisted into disgust," If you think you can do a better job, be my fucking guest. I am tired of people thinking this crap is easy, so please Dedalus if you think you can do better, bring it."
"Anyways, if we knew," Hadleigh spoke calmly," We would've said so."

Professor McGonagall looked at me," Miss Longbottom, we are all aware of the hardships you and Miss Lovelace are facing by doing this for the Order, and Mr Diggle didn't mean to be so... insincere about it."
Looking across the room, I stared him down, for a thirty-something-year-old adult he was acting more childish than me and Hadleigh, and we are kids.

"What's being done now?" Other women asked from across the table.
Sirius cleared his throat," Alistair, Tonks, Kinsley and Victoria are going to retrieve Harry."
"Victoria?" I questioned," I thought she was in Romania with Charlie?"
Mr Weasley nodded," She is, her family are trying to get some Magical creatures on the outside before Voldemort gets to them so Tori came back to help a couple of days a month."
Hadleigh and I nodded in understanding.