SR - bachelorette party

seulgi takes her phone out to reread the message from amber two hours ago, making sure she got the correct room number before buzzing the door.

she presses an ear against the wood and listens. she hears muffled female voices inside and could make out sooyoung's laugh.

yup. this is the correct room.

she presses the buzzer button and holds it for three seconds.

the people inside the room scream in excitement. she wonders why.

finally, the door opens ajar. seulgi notices the dim light inside. a woman with long blonde hair juts her head out.

"captain? what are you doing here?"

"byulyi? wow. you're here too!" says seulgi, surprised.

byulyi cranes her neck around as if looking for someone else. she turns back to seulgi. "are you the one they sent?"

"sent? who?"

byulyi eyes the suit and tie attire seulgi is wearing. "the stripper?"

seulgi gets horrified. "what!"

byulyi pulls seulgi inside the room and closes the door right away. with her eyes still adjusting to the dimly lit room, seulgi could get a glimpse of several females in the area, all looking at her.

"sorry, girls. false alarm." byulyi drapes an arm over her shoulders. "but guess who's here?"

"captain!" they say in unison.

seulgi then realises it's the former sau troop c inside. they all hug and greet her.

"oh, my god, seulgi!" sooyoung, who's wearing a white casual dress and a crown on her head, comes over to hug her too. "i thought you wouldn't make it? and what's with the suit?"

"i'm supposed to meet with my lawyer today about a contract for one of my investments." seulgi tucks her hands in her pockets. "but he cancelled the last minute, so i swung by here instead. i'm not really into bachelorette parties, but since amber said most of the troop will be present, i thought why not go here?"

"i'm so glad you came..." sooyoung smiles drunkenly, putting an arm around seulgi's shoulders. "come. some of my guests will be thrilled to see you."

"are you drunk?" seulgi asks as sooyoung leads her to the other people in the room. "and why won't you turn on the lights?"

"not yet drunk... and they said a surprise is coming over, so they wanted it dark..." sooyoung approaches a figure. "hey, chungha."

"hey!" chungha hugs seulgi excitedly. "wow. i was sad when sooyoung said you weren't coming. glad you made it!"

seulgi pulls away from the hug. "yeah. haha. didn't know you were coming either."

"well, she forced me and threatened me." chungha glances at the bride-to-be. "she said you weren't coming, and she can't afford another friend bailing out."

"i will be really mad," says sooyoung. "my wedding is next week. i'm too stressed. i need to relax. i need a moment to get away from wedding planning shenanigans, and this party is the key. but what's the use of having a bachelorette party if my friends won't come, huh?"

seulgi and chungha chuckle.

"she is drunk," says chungha.

"i know." seulgi lifts her head upon noticing another figure approaching. her eyes widen. "seungwan? you're here too?"

"whaddup, seulgi." seungwan hugs her. "of course i'll be here. i'd want to document how wasted sooyoung will get tonight. it'll be a perfect show on her wedding day, right?"