Chapter 4

-Three days later-

"RAAAAAAAAGGGHHH!!!!"

"C'mon Broly! Control your ki!"

On the distant wasteland of Planet Vampa, Goku was helping out a man control his ki. The one he was training was shirtless and had multiple scars all over his toned body. He had a green fur pelt around his waist, purple form-fitting tights and black boots.

Goku watched as Broly's hair flickered between hues of green and yellow, his eyes more yellow than the usual onyx. Broly's ki was rapidly increasing, and the Saiyan was having a bit of trouble controlling it. His aura flared wildly at some times, then began to waver at others. It was becoming too much for him to handle, and Goku was worried about the damage he could do if he lost control like before.

At this rate, I might have to knock him out again. Goku thought to himself, but he was quickly surprised as he felt Broly's ki become less rampant and sporadic, and the green aura surrounding him flowed a bit less wildly than it did before.

Broly blinked for a few seconds, regaining his senses as he looked all over himself. He had grown a few feet, his muscles had grown slightly, and his hair was now a greenish-yellow with thinner strands.

Goku gave a huge grin as he walked up to his student, patting him on the back, "Broly! Good job, buddy, ya did it!"

"Did I... really?" Broly asked.

"Heck yeah! You look awesome, Broly!" Goku and Broly turned to see Cheelai, a green humanoid-like alien with short white hair, a white and purple outfit and white gloves.

"Good job, Broly, you did great." Congratulated Lemo, an old, orange-skinned humanoid with Frieza Force armour similar to Cheelai's, though it was more for men.

"Th... Thank you." Broly managed to get out, his lack of interaction with anyone, besides his father Paragus, for the past fifty-or-so years, causing some problems with his social skills.

"Yeah, you've really improved these past few years. You're one fast learner!" Goku turned to Broly with a smile on his face, "I suggest staying in that form for a week or so, just to make sure you've really got a grip on it. I'll come back once the week's up, okay?"

Broly nodded, and Goku turned his back towards the others as he placed two fingers to his forehead, "Anyways, I better get going! Chichi doesn't like me staying out of the house for too long."

"See ya, Goku!" Cheelai waved, "And make sure to bring more of that 'pie' you have on Earth! That stuff's delicious!"

Goku grinned, "Don't worry, I'll definitely bring more... if I don't end up eating it first, hehe! Whelp, see ya guys!"

And with that, Goku used his famous Instant Transmission to teleport back to Earth. As he landed on the cool grass beneath him, he took note that it was still relatively early in the afternoon, and assumed that Chichi wouldn't be mad at him for being late... this time, at least. He knew his wife's temper all too well, and he never wanted to be on the receiving end of her wrath.

As he reached the door, Goku sensed another ki with his wife and his son, and grew puzzled, for he knew who was with them but couldn't understand why.

Deciding to find out the answers for himself, Goku opened the door to find Hit sitting on the couch with Goten, whilst Chichi was at the kitchen preparing dinner, humming a cheerful tune.

Chichi was the first to notice Goku, and smiled happily at him whilst simultaneously mixing some rice in a saucepan, "Oh Goku, you're back! And look, Hit's come by!"

"Y-Yeah, I noticed." He replied with a slight stutter of confusion, then turned to the assassin, "What're you doin' here Hit? You don't usually come to my place to chat."