Minari

"Who the heck is cokepenguin?"

Sana scrunched her nose as she picked a name from the box.

This sixth grade's Christmas party, the teacher gave tiny pieces of paper and told the students to put a random nickname or alias to hide their identity from people who picked up their 'names' from the drawing box.

Sana kinda regretted putting the Totty/Zaki on her paper.

"Totty is already a good one since that's your standing in F6. Why did you even put a more obvious alias?" Her best friend, Im Nayeon, stared at Sana as if she's stupid.

"I misinterpreted sensei's words. I thought she meant to put your nicknames." Sana groaned as she took her glasses off, her face slumping on her arm chair.

Nayeon chuckled before eating her lunch again.

Christmas party came and Sana failed to hide her shockness when she found out that she and Mina coincidentally drew each other's paper from the drawing box.

"So you're cokepenguin?" Sana gaped, slightly cooing at how pretty Mina is while wearing a jumper over a shirt.

"Yeah. But I think it's pretty obvious who you would be." Mina teased the older.

"I hate you, Minari."

"No you don't. You're my human after all." Mina cheekily smiled before heading to the presents area.

"Okay, I don't." Sana mumbled before following the shorter.

"Look, I even tried to draw Todomatsu from that anime you guys are obsessed with. You should thank me." Mina pouted.

Sana averted her eyes from the younger (to stop the blush from forming)and looked at the present's tag.

Sure enough, there's a head of the character, the curves and angles are slightly messy but overall, it looks decent. A word 'Totty' was written above the head.

"Wew. That's cool." The brunette laughed.

"It seems that you don't believe me, Sattang!" Mina whined.

"Of course since I made that."

"Hey! I'm serious. It's actually pretty decent for someone who doesn't know how to draw." Sana snickered but patted Mina's head, the younger clung to her arm.

"Calm down, heart. Why are you beating so fast that it aches?"

"Of course since I made that." Mina scoffed, a bright smile made it's way to her face.

Sana could only smile at the younger's words.

The F6 group is what Sana and her best friends called themselves (originally came from the anime, Osomatsu-san).^.