Made

"Hey Sana!"

"Hm? Oh no Momo, I can't." Sana shook her head feverishly.

"What do you mean you can't? Besides, it's Christmas party. She won't suspect about anything." Momo scoffed.

Sana creased her brows, gesturing her hands for random stuff.

"You know I get nervous with her! I don't know what to do with our interactions!"

"You're just going to have a picture with her!" Momo fired.

"Alone!" Sana fired back.

"What do you want me to do? Take a picture with the three of us?"

"That's fine."

Momo whined.

"Stop gay panicking."

"I can't stop gay panicking if I have a crush with one of the most smartest and prettiest friends that I ever have." Sana groaned.

"I'm best friends with her! What are you saying?"

Sana brushed her bangs to the side.

"Come on. Don't you want a picture with Mina again?" Momo nudged the younger.

"Um of course I want to and I'll be delight to but y'know it's been so long since we have a picture. I'm just anxious, that's all." Sana mumbled.

"And I don't want to make her uncomfortable."

"You won't. You're friends, remember? Now let's go! My hands are itching to take a picture." Momo walked first.

"Yeah yeah, Momoring." Sana nodded as she walked with her.

"Hey Mina! Sana wants to take a picture with you!"

Sana's face heated up.

"I didn-I never told you-goodness-okay." Sana rambled.

"Sure why not?" Mina smiled, walking outside her classroom.

"Give me your phone. I'm going to take the pictures with yours."

"Here." Mina handed her phone to the taller as she faced Sana.

"Hey Sana."

"Hi Minari. How are you?" Sana smiled dumbfoundedly, waving her hand a little.

"I'm fine. Thanks for asking." Mina smiled, her eyes crinkling as she stood beside the taller.

"I'm sorry if you felt forced." Sana mumbled as she rubbed her nape.

"Don't worry. I agreed to it." Mina giggled, making Sana's stomach ache.

"Damn, my stomach's uneasy. I wonder where the saying "You feel butterflies when your fancied someonw is near" went to."

"You guys are so stiff. Loosen up a little. Also, stand a little closer for you to fit." Momo gestured the two.

Sana looked at Mina if she's uncomfortable or not, sighing thankfully when the shorter inched a little closer to her.

Sana inched a little closer too, the upper part of her arm bumping with Mina's right shoulder while her other hand's fingers raised up as a peace sign.

"Relax heart. Don't let Mina hear you."

"Smile."