This

"Sa-chan, I heard that you're the one who's up for the word factory competition that's going to be held on Intramurals. Is that true?"

"Ah yep. I was in the second place last year so I'm going to aim- no, win and be the Champion." Sana said, a smirk resting on her face as she pushed her brown rimmed glasses farther from the bridge of her nose.

"You're so cocky. Make sure you win though or you would be more embarrassing than the usual you." Jeongyeon snickered.

Sana scoffed.

"You're mean, you asshole."

Nayeon chuckled at Jeongyeon's glaring face.

"But really, you don't want to embarrass yourself in front of people. Especially, in front of ehem, a certain person's name." Choi Youngjae (another close friend of her main friend squad) said.

"Ehem Myoui Mina. Ehem, mayday. Myoui Mina is coming." Jaehwan fake coughed, her eyes following the said person.

"Oh no. Gay panicking Sana is coming. Oh no." Another close friend remarked.

"Shut up, Jungcock." Sana glared at her laughing friend.

"Hey!" Jeon Jungkook fought back.

Sana averted her eyes to Nayeon, accidentally making eye contact with the angel she's supposed to be avoiding with.

The said angel smiled and waved before averting her eyes with her friends.

Sana's heart skipped a beat.

"Ew, look at Sana's face. She's lovesick again." Nayeon scrunched her nose.

"She's always lovesick." Youngjae laughed.

"I'm not!" Sana stuffed her mouth with her lunch.

"Such a tsundere." Jeongyeon shook her head.

The eighth graders just laughed at their friend's remark as Sana hit the older with a ruler.

Double update :>