And

"Stupid judges." Sana mumbled.

"They couldn't just, I don't know, judge properly?" Jihyo scoffed.

"We're going to head to the backstage." Jennie stood up.

"I'm going to Mina. Maybe she felt bad." Momo answered.

"We'll go with you too." Jihyo said, eliciting a nod from Sana.

"Nah. You guys stay there. We're just going to comfort Seungwan and Mina." Eunbi stated.

The two are clearly disappointed but agreed and sat back.

After a couple of minutes, the winner was announced and a new Ms. GSP was stated.

Sana felt her heart broke when she saw Mina's puffy eyes and red nose.

"Her lost might have really gotten to her." Jihyo mumbled.

"Yeah. After all, she was Ms. GSP during elementary days." Sana muttered.

"Oh well, I guess she can be vulnerable sometimes."

Sana pushed her glasses as her other hand fiddled with the loose string of her shorts.

She tried to erase Mina's hurtful expression as she looked around the gym filled with female highschoolers and teachers.

"Sana!"

The said person froze.

"Sana!" The angelic voice called her again.

This time, her voice was louder.

Sana tried to prepare her heart for what's coming next but she didn't prepared her eyes and ears for what the younger did.

"Sana, thank you for cheering for me."

And then, a gentle and grateful smile blessed Sana's eyes.

That's when Sana finally figured out something.

The reason why she couldn't stop thinking something is so peculiar about her.

The reason why she couldn't stop looking at the younger's occasionally blank or smiley face.

The reason why she found every action, either tiny or big, of her to be adorable and endearing.

The reason why she couldn't just confess and move on from Mina.

Mina.

Mina Mina Mina.

Myoui Mina.

She doesn't like Myoui Mina for nearly 2 years.

No.

She loves Myoui Mina for nearly two years.

But fuck, she doesn't even know about her feelings.

How pathetic.

But she could only smile and hide her feelings selfishly deep into her chest.

She could only be a coward.

A pathetic coward and a selfish hopeless romantic that can't even confess to her ex-close friend and absolutely perfect and drop dead gorgeous crush.

"N-no problem, Minari! You did your best!"

Jeongyeon.