Who

Their close friendship fell apart slowly as their 1st year of highschool started.

Where every stupid people crush people back, only to break up after a week or less.

Sana frowned when she found out that Mina and her doesn't belong in the same class anymore.

She also sighed when she's not in the same class with Nayeon.

"At least I'm classmates with Kim Jaehwan and Yoo Jeongyeon."

She could only smile back when Mina brightened up and complimented her new sweater.

"I have to hide these feelings."

But fate has other plans for her.

A close friend (one of the people who warmly greeted her first years ago and also best friends with the person who makes her heart shake), Hirai Momo, kept on teasing her and encouraging her to go and try to confess.

A new classmate and a recently close friend of her, Park Jihyo, gives her advice about what to do with her love life (she has one so she could do that) and listens to her problems too.

A few new friends (Jennie for an example), keeps on teasing Sana for being so flirty and being so unfaithful to her 'wife' who is Jung Eunbi, another new classmate and close friend of her.

(They're just joking and fooling around because they know who really owns the legendary Minatozaki Sana's heart)

"Seungwan, look at Sana being a cheater again." Jihyo shook her head before resting her chin on the older's shoulder as she backhugged her.

Jeongyeon and Seungwan shook their head.

"Yeah. What if Mina see this-"

Sana covered Seungwan's eyes before she could say anything.

"Stop talking." Sana looked down after sneaking a gaze on the beauty approaching their part of the hallway.

"Hi Minaaa." Momo greeted her best friend, a knowing look was placed on Sana's direction.

"Hi Momoring. Did you know what happened to blah blah-"

"Yep. He blah blah-"

"Zaki, you're covering my eyes though." Seungwan mumbled.

"Ssh, I'm just covering your eyes for you not to be bad."

Seungwan scoffed.

"Hey Mina! It's so nice to see you." Jennie arrived with Eunbi after eating at the cafeteria.

"Ah shit, I'm in danger." Sana mumbled.

"Ah Zaki. Sweet little gay Minatozaki. Why are you so quiet?" Jennie smiled coyly.

"Oh yeah! Sana, why don't you say hi to Mina. It's been so long since you guys talked." An evil glint can be seen on Momo's seemingly innocent orbs.

Mina finally looked at her direction and smiled.

Sana's not sure if it's either in recognition or friendliness.

Sana could practically feel her friends' gazes at the back of her head.

"Hey Sana."

Sana calmed her heart and muttered.

"H-Hi Minari-erm, Mina. How are you?" Sana waved awkwardly as she grinned, hoping she doesn't look embarrassing or stupid.

"I'm fine. How about you?" Mina asked, her brows lifted as she waited for an answer.

"Erm other than bruising myself during first period, I'm fine. I guess." Sana chuckled nervously, eyes accidentally locking gaze with Mina's curious ones.

"Shit. Stop heart. Stop gay panicking and act normal, you panic gay. Ayie-"

"I hope your bruise would heal fast, Sana." Mina patted her on the shoulder.

Sana's face heated up as she brought a hand to her burning cheek.

"Yeah, I hope so too. Thanks for hoping for that." Sana smiled, trying to control the pent-up feelings inside her heart.

"Hmm. You're still the same Sana as ever." Mina genuinely smiled widely, her teeth and gums showing.

Sana could only hope that her friends won't tease her later.

"Hey Mina! Sensei's here!"

"Okay! I'm coming!" Mina shouted, her voice still husky.

"Sorry, I gotta go. Bye, Sattang." Sana failed to hide her smile when the younger called her by her nickname.

"Talk to you later, Momoring. Bye guys." Mina waved before she left, waddling across the other side of the hallway.

Sana could only mutter a tiny 'bye' and watched the figure disappear behind the crowd.

Her heart ached.

"Hey Sana, you okay?" Eunbi asked, looking ready to tease at the taller.

"I don't know." Sana mumbled, pushing her glasses up as it kept on slipping.

"What do you mean you don't know?" Momo asked, concern written across her face.

Sana put her hand above her chest and clenched her uniform.

"I think my heart shook or something. Mina just have to do that... things."

"What did she even do other than talking?" Jeongyeon asked, a brow irked up.

"Erm smile! Like, have you seen that smile? My heart went skyrocketing and then crashed back inside my ribs." Sana whined, her arms failing at how serious she is.

The other four girls laughed.

"She just have to be such a heart shaker!"

"Your heart shaker." Jeongyeon cackled, hearing Sana used one of the song titles of a succesful and popular girl group.

"Maybe you're just overreacting, Sattang?" Eunbi snickered.

"You guys are wrong. She's just being a panic gay, that's all." Jihyo laughed.

"Fuck you, Jihyo."

"Please don't. You know I'm taken."

The brunette's face heated up before groaning.

"Hey! You guys are mean. I'm gonna head back in." Sana whined before walking inside the classroom, hearing her friends laugh and chatter before closing the door.

Skskksksksk