(Cliche But it Happened)

"Hyebin, I have to do something."

"Come on, Sana. Go with me at the cafeteria." A classmate, Lee Hyebin, said as she tried to pull Sana with her.

"Eh. I'm busy." Sana whined.

"Aw, come on. You're just drawing. You could do that later."

"Just drawing?" Sana scoffed dramatically.

"That's just a random erm, Anime character."

Sana faked a hurtful expression.

"A random Anime character could be better than some stupid human being-ow, okay fine fine. I'm gonna buy ice cream then." Sana glared but begrudgingly agreed after Hyebin pinched her softly.

The two went outside the room (Hyebin pulled another classmate, which is Miyawaki Sakura) and walked until they arrived at the open area of cafeteria, where people from the waiting area can buy.

Students flocked the place, leaving no space as Sana went in line.

Good thing one of the cafeteria attendants served her first than the other people.

(Which made Sana feel bad though.)

"Ooh, people can be scary sometimes." Sana shivered as she finally squeezed out from the horde of students, holding a vanilla ice cream with her left hand as she stuffed her other hand on her jacket's pocket.

You know those people that doesn't really lick or slurp the whole ice cream, only to focus on one certain side?

Sana's one of those people.

So while waiting for her classmates, she busied herself with the said ice cream as she stood on the pavement.

You could imagine Sana choking when Mina literally just walked to her and smiled, holding a cup of iced tea as she stood beside her.

Sana died.

The end.

Just kidding.

"Hey Sana."

"Hello Minari." Sana tried to calm her unsteady heart.

"Can I take a bite of your ice cream?"

"Eh?"

Literally Myoui Mina, an angel who treats her friends with food occasionally, asked her to take a bite of her ice cream.

But it shouldn't be a big deal to share her food with Mina when they were as close as two peas in a pod before.

Besides, they fed each other and drank from their water bottles a countless times already.

But that was all in the past when Sana was still oblivious from her feelings for the younger.

Now, Sana can't help but redden up and stutter whenever Mina's around.

"Your ice cream."

Sana blinked as she stopped her thoughts.

Sana looked at the younger, who's currently using her lips to point while pouting them.

Sana inched her ice cream a little too close to Mina's pinkish lips, making Mina's eyes shine with happiness as she took at the other side of the food.

Mina pulled away, not noticing Sana's reddish face and creased brows.

"Hehe thanks Sattang." Mina smiled widely before her friend pulled her away.

"Oh my godJihyo! I-indirect kiss!"

Sana stood there, gaping at the figure before Hyebin tapped her on the shoulder.

"Ayiee! Sana's in love~"

"S-shut up, Sakura trick."

"I swear Sana, you watch too much Anime sometimes."

Along the way, Sana continued to eat her ice cream with a blushing face.

The moment is near.