Mystik's prologue/trailer

Mystik pov

I was with my parents as we were having fun at home as we live a happy village that is full of pikachu Faunas as we were once a happy people that we don't hate humans as my parents are the leader of the village.

Mom: Mystik dinner is ready!

Mystik: Okay!

I was young and smol as I was about 5 year old as I headed to the kitchen to see my mom and dad as they looked at me with a smile.

Dad: Hey, how is the future village leader doing?

Mom: Hunny, he's still too young to take the lead yet. "she giggle"

Dad: I know. I was just messing with him.

Mystik: So what are we going to do today?

Mom: Well we have some plan to help the village with some stuff. But as for you?

Dad: Well we can have him pick out his weapon.

Mom: Hunny, he's still too young to get his first weapon yet but we can have him help out the village too. But first let's eat before the food gets cold alright.

Mystik: Okay

After we ate we helped out the village as we helped the farmer and other stuff as I tried my best to do some stuff as my parents helped me till we met some

people that wear masks on their face as they called themself the white fang.

???: So are you the village leader? "He ask my dad"

Dad: Yeah I'm the leader of the village. Welcome stranger, how can we help you?

???: We were looking for some new recruit to help us in this war.

Dad: War? What war?

???: We are in a war between humans and Fausas.

Some of the villagers around us started to whisper about the war as I was confused about this war.

???: So that is why we were looking for new recruits. So will your village join us?

I was worried about this as mom looked at dad as he looked serious as he was thinking of his answer.

Dad: I will have to decline that offer of your. We will not join your group.

???: Oh you will soon pay for declining our offer just you wait.

They left as mom and dad hope they made the right choice.

In the middle of the night.

I woke up as I started to hear screaming as I saw mom and dad open my door in a panic pace as they saw me just woke up as mom swiftly picked me up as dad rushed at the front door then we here the door slammed quickly as he came back to mom and me.

Dad: Arcee called Ozpin for help.

Mom: And what are you going to do?

Dad: I'm going to try to protect the village. Keep Mystik safe.

Mom: Alright good luck han.

They kissed each other goodbye as dad left as mom got her scroll as she called Ozpin for help then after she ended the call we started to hear bagging at the front door as mom looked at me as she started to barricade the door as she picked me up and hid me in my closet.

Mom: Mystik, listen to mommy and do not make a sound or they will try to do bad things to you.

Mystik: Mommy I'm scared please don't leave me.

Mom as about to say something till we hear the door was burst open as mom close the door as she did gone out of the room as I hear gunshot and fired mom scream as I started to cry I was scare till I hear some people coming into my room as I was trying to be quit as I can be till one of them get closer to the door as they get close I was praying that they don't find me as they open the door I started to get scare till I hear voices.

Far Voice 1: Did you find anyone else?

???: None. all the rooms seem to be empty all of the people in here.

He left the closet that I was in as he just thought I wasn't in here at all as I got out to see myself in the mirror I didn't even see myself I didn't think too much as I got out of my room to see my mom dead I quietly cried. I got out to see our village burn and destroy as I see at the distant that my dad was also dead as I try to see if there was anyone left but none as I got out of the village running as ran into someone on accident causing both of us to fall over as I look up to see a blond hair woman with glasses on her face as she look surprise for some reason.

???1: Well this is a bit unexpected if I have to say for the both of us.

I quickly got off of her as I started to panic in fear.

Mystik:I'm sorry miss I didn't mean too it was an accident. Please don't hurt me.

???2: It alright you don't have to be afraid we're not going to hurt you.

Mystik: Who are you two?

???: My name is professor Ozpin, the woman you ran into is Glynda goodwitch.

Glynda: Hello little one and what is your name?

Mystik: Mystik, Mystik Guardian.

Ozpin: Guardian? You must be the son of Han and Arcee Guardian. Where are they?

Mystik: There gone. "I said sadly"

Glynda: Oh I'm sorry to hear that.

Glynda gave me a hug as I hugged back and started to cry as she tried to cheer me up.

Glynda: Ozpin sir we can't leave the young boy here he must be the only survivor and the only one left of his kind.

Ozpin: I know Glynda which is my we're taking him back with us as you're going to raise him to be a good huntsman.

Glynda: That if he wants to be one. "Look at me" Mystik do you want to be a huntsman helping other people out.

Mystik: Yes I want to be a huntsman I'll help out the people the best way I can.

Ozpin smiles as they bring me to the bullhead as they carry me in there as I hope to help out others and not to go out wanting revenge.

Written by Mystik50