Ch 5:Maikeru vs Pyrrha

3rd person Pov

As Maikeru and Pyrrha are in the arena stage as Maikeru is on the left side of the arena as Pyrrha is on the right side of the arena. Maikeru gets to a stance as well as Pyrrha gets into a stance.

Maikeru: You better not hold back also.... Let us enjoy this fight to the bitter end.

Pyrrha: Very.

Glynda: If you two are ready then let the countdown begin!

The holographic screen TV shows both opponent aura bars showing up also counting down also Glynda preparing to say, "Begin" the two that are in the arena being Maikeru and Pyrrha wait for the fight to begin.

3

2

1

Glynda: BEGIN!!

The first move was made as in a second Pyrrha had her shield and Maikeru sword were in a stalemate as both of them were pushing one another.

Maikeru: Your good, but...*kicks Pyrrha in the gut sending back* NOT GOOD ENOUGH!

Pyrrha: ARUG!! She yelled out in pain.

As Pyrrha was sent flying back as Maikeru charged at her, but as he did she reached to the floor and did a backflip getting back into battle. Both opponents slashed each other, Pyrrha kept on the defensive side as Maikeru kept on the pace of attacks towards her and not l;etting up. Each swing was a devastating blow to Pyrrha stamina so for that Pyrrha must stick to the defensive side order to win. As Maikeru came close to her, Pyrrha had to use her semblance in order to win this battle. With each swing of Maikeru that went towards Pyrrha she moved her hand like she was moving the wind itself. Maikeru Katana moved away from Pyrrha shield as she is the one doing so. With that Pyrrha was giving Maikeru a lot of hurt, giving him shield blashing, tossing her shield like a disc, and slashing, giving him one, two, three, four, and five combo attacks and sending him back. Once Maikeru went flying back, but got himself back up he didn't look like he was in pain he is like enjoying each blow that Pyrrha was giving. Maikeru got back to his feet and charged again as this happened. Pyrrha got ready for doing the same tactic before. As Maikeru got ready to attack Pyrrha and move her hand once more, but-

*SPALT!*

Pyrrha was falling down as the left side of her check is red and Maikeru blade wasn't out also giving a sadistic smile. Maikeru sword wasn't drawn instead of getting the blade out he kept it in using the sheath as the weapon and hitting Pyrrha in the face with that. Knocking Pyrrha over leaving her staggered.

Maikeru: Now I know what your trick is. He said with a smug look.

To the bleachers everyone was wondering the same thing that includes the team that Maikeru is on, but minus team RWBY and JNPR do to them knowing what Pyrrha semblance is. Back in the arena Maikeru tosses his weapon aside, shocking everyone including his teammates and Pyrrha. He removed the top layer of his clothes mostly showing his bare front chest and back. Pyrrha blushed and everyone was going to yell at Maikeru about this until he took a weird stance. Maikeru has both arms raised as well, having fist in a grip and showing that sadist smile of his not showing the craziness in him, but instead showing Pyrrha the way of how life will work once she becomes a woman that hunts.

Maikeru: Let me tell you something about myself back to age of one and to my weak state of being a child. I wanted armor that was tougher like an aura that's not on the outside, but on the inside. Until I made a style... I made this style when I was five years old. I trained my bones to the fullest for my life. Did you know that our bodies weren't designed to withstand a fist fight, fracturess happens on a daily basis, but... the human body is strong. With every fracture, the human body strengthens it's bones in order to adapt to an, "Abnormal environment." After a cycle of destruction and regeneration the skeleton system becomes so strong that it could be said, to belong to a different breed of human or faunus. For that alone...

Suddenly everyone can hear something... beating... beating faster, faster, and faster. Until Pyrrha knew what this beating was..... heart beats. With that said Maikeru stabbed himself not from using a sword, but his own hand through his own chest with that alone. Everyone began to feel scared... fearing what the hell is happening that includes Dark and Mystik. From that alone Maikeru semblance was now activated and due to his new ways of surviving. Maikeru lifted his head up and what everyone saw was something else not a human, not a faunus, nor a Grimm itself. .... It was a true beast of the wild. Maikeru body now showing its veins also his color showing a more very darken red skin color, his sclera in his eyes became blackened as his pupils went into a dark grey animal like state, and as this happened his whole body started to vibrate like he was like an engine in a car.

Maikeru Crazed: I THINK IT'S TIME TO TURN UP THE HEAT!!!

Without a second to lose with great speed Maikeru punched Pyrrha right in the gut as she spat out blood. With no second to spare or to anyone eyes Maikeru went all out on Pyrrha punching her in the face, gut, side legs being both left and right, to her rib spots as well to left and to the right again, and to the point that each and every punch was going through her aura and pushing her back out to the arena. From that standpoint Maikeru was using every limb to fight fists, legs, elbows to legs and arms, and the head itself . To the bleachers everyone is now scared and to the Cardin as well who came back from recovery and saw what he was seeing, not a faunus, but... a true animal. Before anything can happen next Pyrrha was pushed, beaten, and auraless out of the arena and laying down on the ground unconscious. As Maikeru is now standing tall as now he's body is now covered in blood, but not Pyrrha's blood no... he was covered in his own blood as now as he stays tall he yelled.

Maikeru Crazed: THIS IS WHAT WE ARE GOING TO BE IN!! THERE'S NO FAIR FIGHT! NO RULES TO FOLLOW!! NOR A FUCKING REFEREE!! IN LIFE EVERYTHING IS YOUR WEAPON!!! BEING YOUR BONES!! BEING YOUR LIMBS!!! AND EVERY ITEM IN THE BATTLEFIELD!!! I AM, MAIKERU OKAMI!!! AND I'M THE CRAZED FOX OF REMNANT!!!!!!! *He yelled out with all of his might.*

From that Maikeru fell down to his backside on the arena as he was bleeding and still also won the match. From that Dark and Mystik came towards Maikeru also to everyone's surprise even S.O.D came to him as well. Knowing from that he's in more damage than ever before, but to everyone's mind including to Glynda's mind saying the same thing at the same time.

Everyone's mind: WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPEN!?