Ch 7:Learning more about each other

Dark Pov

I was sitting in the med bay waiting for Pyrrha and Mike to wake up. I heard from the nurse that Mike lost a lot of blood, so it'll be a while before he wakes up. I went back to my dorm to hope for the best for Mike.

Jaune:Hey Dark. Is Pyrrha alright.

Dark:Yeah. She just needs to rest. That's all I know from the nurse.

Jaune:Alright. That's all I wanted to know.

Dark:Alright. See ya.

I continued walking to my dorm and when I got there Ruby and her team were there.

Ruby:Hey Dark. How's Mike and Pyrrha?

Dark:Pyrrha is alright she is just resting. As for Mike...I don't know.

Ruby:I hope he is alright.

Yang:Yeah.

Weiss:I don't know what to think of him right now. But I do hope he is alright.

Blake just stayed quiet, but I knew she was hoping Mike was ok.

Dark:Anyways. Do you need anything else?

Ruby:Huh? No. Sorry. We'll let you go.

Dark:Alright see ya.

I entered my dorm and Shadow happily greeted me.

Dark:Hey girl.

S.o.D:Hey.

I looked up at S.o.D.

Dark:Hey.

Mystik:So. How's Mike?

Dark:I don't know. All the nurse told me was that Mike lost a lot of blood so it will take him some more time to heal.

Mystik:Oh. Ok.

I thought of something to break the tension.

Dark:How about we get to know each other a little more. I mean we really didn't talk to each other about ourselves.

They both look down at the ground my good idea just went up in smoke.

Dark:Sorry. I didn't know you guys came from a rough past as well.

Mystik:What do you mean?

Dark:Well...When I was two years old my biological mother was killed by my father, and for three years after that my "dad" beat me with every inch of my life. Then I ran away and never looked back that's when I met Ruby's mom Summer Rose.

S.o.D:Damn.

Mystik:My god...

S.o.D:I come from a similar background. My "father" beat the shit out of me then he killed my mom. After he did that's when I unlocked my semblance and killed him. Shortly after I realized what I've done I ran away.

Dark:Damn. But at least you have some of your real family. I was an only child.

S.o.D:I'm sorry.

Dark:No it's fine. I've had a happy life with Ruby and Yang. Anyway. Mystik how about you?

Mystik:My whole village was killed by the White Fang then Glynda took me in.

Dark:I guess this really is the dream team.

S.o.D:Yeah.

Mystik:True.