Ch 9:The struggle of a leader

Dark Pov

I went back to checking on Pyrrha and Mike every other day. There were times that S.o.D would come with me, and there were times were Mystik would come with me but...not without Glynda following shortly behind. Through the month of Mike being in there other people have been telling me that I should kick Mike off my team, but my sisters' team, Team JNPR, and CFVY hope that Mike wakes up, not without admitting that they're scared of him. There were times I've got threats from others for keeping Mike on my team, but S.o.D froze slash burned them with his semblance.

Cardin:Hey Freak. Get the demonic fuck off your team.

S.o.D:Just leave him alone. This is a lot for him to take.

Cardin:Was I talking to you?

Just in that moment he showed his green flames and he gave them a cold stare.

S.o.D:He is having a hard time processing this whole thing, so why don't you fly back to your little circus and leave him alone.

Cardin ran off like a little bitch.

S.o.D:You ok Dark?

Dark:I don't know dude...

S.o.D:Need some time alone?

Dark:Yeah...

S.o.D walked off and I walked outside and called my mom. I not only needed someone to talk to for advice, but to ask on what to do about Mike. I know I should go to Ozpin first, but I feel like she would be the one who understands what position I'm in right now.

Summer:Hello?

Dark:Hey mom it's me.

Summer:Hey Dark. How are things in Beacon?

Dark:Good...ish...

Summer:Dark. What's wrong?

Dark:I need some advice right now, and I'm afraid to go to Ozpin.

Summer:Advice about what?

Dark:To put everything in a nutshell. Every student in the school wants me to kick my teammate Maikeru off my team.

Summer:Wait. You never told me you were the leader of your team.

Dark:Yeah...sorry...

Summer:So...Why does everyone want him off your team?

Dark:In his fight against a friend of Ruby's and got her majorly injured. Plus his semblance makes him near insane.

Summer:Has he woke up yet?

Dark:No. He's still getting blood transplants.

Summer:I don't see why you're coming to me for advice then.

Dark:I don't know what to do. People have been giving me death threats and begging me to get him off my team, so I want to hear an opinion from one leader to another.