S.o.D's Prologue

(S.o.D: Age 7) (Location Mistral)

It was the middle of the afternoon. A young boy is in on the ground crying as his father wasstanding before him grimacing at the boy. The young boy had small horns (Left horn is white,right red on his head and a small reptile like tail, his hair was White on right side and left side was red. His name was S.o.D Todoroki.

Father: *irritate tone* "You think you can fight at that level..." He walks up to the boy and begin

repeated begin to kick the young boy in his gut. "YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE ONE OF MY GREATEST MASTERPIECE!!"

S.o.D: *screams in pain and cries begging* "DADDY STOP PLEASE!!"

The boy's father grabs the young boy and hurls him into a nearby wall. But as the young boys father begins to walk over to the young boy. A white haired woman runs over to the crying child.

Mom: "S.o.D! Oh my Oum!" *she picks up the young boy*

S.o.D:*cries* "Mommy!" *The two of them hug each other as the mother hugs the young boy rubbing his back comforting him*

His mother looks up to his father who looks at them with anger.

Mother: *begs* "Please, Enji he's just a child he doesn't deserve this.."

Enji hits his mother causing her to groan in pain. The boy's eyes widen in horror as he looks up to see his mother on the ground.

S.o.D: "Mama.."

He slowly crawls to his mother who was responding to his cries. But as his father begins to reach out to his son and grabs him by the arm. S.o.D freaks out and bites down on his father's hand. Enji shout from pain and responds by knocking using his free hand and activated his semblance on the boy's right side. S.o.D's scream in pain as his right half of his face as being burn. But before it could get any worse, teenager with red hair runs over to the scene and tackles Enji away and holds little S.o.D close.

Enji:* "AGH WHAT THE HELL?!" He looks up to see his Eldest son Touya Todoroki. "Agh let go of my masterpiece you fucking fail-"

Before he could say anymore. Touya unleashes a torrent of blue flames straight at Enji launching him thru the household. Touya looks at his younger brother as tears run down in his face. He hugs little S.o.D close to him rubbing his back.

S.o.D: *weakly tear run down his good eye* "B-big Brother.."

Touya: "Shh...it's okay S.o.D.."

S.o.D: *looks over to see his mother still on the ground and notices a trail of blood* "M-mama.."

Touya: *looks up and his eyes widen in horror as he runs up to his mother* "Mom..Mom!"

She looks up to Touya and S.o.D weakly as blood ran down her stomach.

Touya: *screams Out inside* "Fuyumi! Natsuo! CALL AN AMBULANCE NOW!"

Mom: *weakly* "S.o.D...." *S.o.D looks over to his mother holding as she reaches out and touches his face* "My sweet baby boy..Please...be brave...for me...okay?"

S.o.D: *holds his mother's hand crying* "Mama..."

Touya: "Mom stay strong! Medics are on their way.."

Mom: *coughs weakly* "No...my time has come...*looks up to her eldest son*..promise me..you will keep your siblings safe okay.."

Touya: "I....I promise..."

She smiles a bit before saying her final words.

Mom: "N-never fear you S-semb-blance...I l-love you a-all goof..bye.."

She takes her last breath and slowly passes. Tears ran down the two brothers face as soon their sibling rushed over only to see. S.o.D hugging his dead mother close crying and begging for her to come back. But as they did Enji makes back to them. He sees his dead wife and just scoffs.

Enji: "Annoying woman ..you got what you deserved."

S.o.D's eyes widen as slowly the everyone slowly began to feel the temperature in the dropping.A green flame slowly come out of S.o.D's body and Icy's wing slowly began to form on the young boy's back.

D's body and Icy's wing slowly began to form on the young boy's back

S.o.D: "You....." *slowly gets up as his sibling watch in shock as look at his father with his good eye. And to his father's shock he only say a cold abyss in the boy's eyes.* "YOU KILLED MY MOTHER!!" He swiftly turns as he unleashes a torrent of green flames straight towards his father.

Enji quickly tries to counter S.o.D's attack with his own flame,only to be shocked to see his own flame was being swallowed up by S.o.D's attack and only made it grew to enormous proportions. He is soon engulf the green flames. He screams in pain as S.o.D keeped his assault as the temperature in the air began to rise as he walks towards his father. He take one more step unleashing a stream of ice pins His father in the wall behind him. All of S.o.D instincts were to kill this motherfucker. Right here and now, but as he was about to end it. He felt Touya puts his hand over his shoulder.

Touya: "S.O.D THAT'S ENOUGH!" *He hugs his youngest brother tight as S.o.D looks over to Touya realizing what he was about to do. S.o.D pushes Touya as he slowly backs up.*

"S.o.D..."

S.o.D began to shake and look over to his Fuyumi and Natsuo. He began to walk over to them.Only for them to back up of fear. Tears ran down his face as he extends his wings and began to fly away from the house hold.

Touya: "S.O.D WAIT COME BACK!!!"

But he didn't stop....

(10 years later)

A hooded figure walks inside a shop happily named Dust till Dawn. On his back was a hilt of a

blade unsheathed as it was still in it's holster.

He stops as he pulls out his a small red wallet to see how much money he had

???: "Well...at least I have money for a motel..and some food..." *he looks up to the shop*

"They won't mind if I browse.." He puts away his wallet and begin to walk inside. Not knowing what to expect next.

Written by SansofDestuction