Ch 6:Aftermath

Dark Pov

We all ran down to the arena to Mike and Pyrrha.

Dark:You guys get Mike. I'll get Pyrrha.

S.o.D and Mystik:Right!

My teammates ran over to Mike and lifted him by his arms to get him to the Med Bay. I ran over to Pyrrha to see if she was alright.

Dark:Pyrrha. Are you okay?

Pyrrha*weakly*:I think so.

Dark:I'm sorry. I didn't think Mike was like that.

Pyrrha:Dark...

Dark:Yeah?

Pyrrha:Do you think you could carry me to the Med Bay?

Dark:Sure.

I turned around and kneeled down, then I felt Pyrrha's arms around my neck. Then I picked her up.

Pyrrha:Thank you...

Dark:No problem. ' Damn! She's lighter than she looks. '

I looked over at my teammates carrying Maikeru. Then I started to think.

Dark:' Why in the Sam hell did he do that? '

(Timeskip to the Med Bay)

I was sitting right next to Pyrrha's bed with my head in my hands. I felt like I was responsible for this.

Jaune:Dark. You ok man?

Dark:I feel like this is my fault.

Ruby:It's not your fault Dark. We all didn't know that he would do that.

Dark:I feel like I'm going to get expelled for this.

Intercom:Will all available members of Team DDMM come to the headmaster's office please.

Dark:And there it is.

We all went up to Ozpin's office.

S.o.D:If we get expelled. It was nice knowing you guys.

Mystik:Same.

Dark:Yeah.

The elevator doors opened and there was Ozpin waiting for us. I prepared for the worst thinking that he would chew me out because I'm the leader and he would think that I gave Maikeru the order to do that.

Ozpin:Dark. Care to explain why Mr.Okami did what he did?

Dark:I don't know anything about it sir.

S.o.D:Neither did I.

Mystik:I wouldn't know either.

Ozpin:Why do you think Mr.Okami attacked Ms.Nikos like that?

Dark:I don't know. I don't think it's a grudge. It can't be family matters because their last names are not the same. Maybe he has his reasons.

Ozpin:What kind of reason?

Dark:I don't know. I guess we should ask him when he wakes up.

Ozpin:Very well. You all are excused you may leave.

We all leave. I look down knowing that I maybe sent home because of Mike. We went downstairs and were expecting the worst from the others. The elevator opened and we all walked out with everybody looking at us with worried looks on their faces. And Team CRDL even backed off from us scared of what we are capable of.

Dark:Hey guys. Why don't you all go back to the dorm and take care of Shadow for me.

Mystik:Ok. Why?

Dark:I'm going to stay with Pyrrha and Mike.

Mystik:But...

Just as Mystik was about to finish S.o.D put his hand on Mystik's shoulder.

S.o.D:Let him go Mystik.

Mystik:Alright...

They walk off and I headed back to the Med Bay, and made a makeshift bed then went to sleep early.