What is happening?

-Elizabeth's POV-

"So Elizabeth? Wanna go on a date?" He asked. I am deaf and I don't wanna hurt his feelings, so i decided to pretend that I didn't hear him.

"Sorry, I am deaf. Don't understand you." I said.

"O-oh, I am so sorry. Wait. I will write it down to you." He said and took a paper and pencil from his school bag.

"Wanna go on a date with me?" He wrote down.

"Sorry, I don't like you like that. Maybe if we learn a little more about each other first?" I wrote down.

"But the date is to get to know each other." Howser wrote down after.

"But I think it is better to wait a few years before. Sorry." I wrote down. He just nodded in understanding. I saw him walk back to his friends. Two boys.

Then I come to think of, the next lesson starts in a minute! I started walking as fast as I could, but I didn't really look who that was walking and where, just at the way. So I accidentally bumped in someone.

"I am so sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you. I hope you can forgive me." I said while standing up, it was first then I saw who it was.

He was short and had black hair. He looked a little like Meliodas. He then pinned me to the wall.

"Huh? ... you ... what's ... you ... HEY! ..." was all I could get, but he talked too fast that I couldn't really read his lips.

"I am so sorry, but I am deaf. I don't understand what you are saying." I spoke, he looked shocked. Then he let go of me, but stood to close that I couldn't go anywhere.

"If you talk slower, I can read your lips, but is it okay if we do it later? I don't want to be late to class." I said. He looked more shocked.

-Zeldoris POV-

What? So she is the new girl? That's why I haven't seen here before. And she is... deaf? It's just like Meliodas said to father when I listened to their conversation. She is the reason Meliodas is so happy. She is the one I need to make Meliodas hate? Father, why would you give me the mission with her?

I was just about to say that it was okay to talk later, but then I saw Meliodas. If he really likes her, he would be heartbroken if he saw this.

"Hey, Zeldoris!" I heard Meliodas say and walk towards me. This was my chance, so I took it. I pinned Elizabeth to the wall and kissed her on the moth. It was really soft, but I could feel her try to get away.

I heard Meliodas walk closer and closer. Then he was so close that he should be able to see us. I heard him start to run toward us and the next second, I was on the floor.

Elizabeth had slide down the wall to the floor, crying as Meliodas was walking towards her. I felt bad for her, but I did what was needed.

I saw Meliodas sit down beside Elizabeth, trying to comfort her. Then he looked up at me with a deadly glare.

"Zeldoris, I will take care of you later!" Meliodas said with a dark voice. I gulped and nodded slowly.

-Meliodas POV-

I was just walking down the corridor to the classroom when I saw Zeldoris. I spoke to him, but didn't get any response so I walked closer to him. Then I saw him take a step closer to the wall. I got curious and walked closer as I saw him pinning Elizabeth to the wall and kissing her on the mouth!

My anger took over and I pushed Zeldoris down to the floor. I was about to go and punch him half death for kissing MY girl, but then saw Elizabeth slide down the wall and start crying. So I walked over to her instead, trying to comfort her. Then I gave Zeldoris a death glare and said that I will take care of him later. He nodded and walked away.

I tried to comfort Elizabeth as much as I could but it didn't work. Nothing did. I couldn't see her like this, all I want is to kiss her right know, have her in my arms and tell her that nothing like that will ever happen again. I hugged her and slide my hand up and down her arm to comfort her a little. It didn't work. At this point, I couldn't hold myself back anymore.

I started with one kiss on her cheek. It felt so good to kiss her. I couldn't stop. I started to kiss her up and down her cheek, down to her neck and back again.

I heard that she stopped crying, but she didn't move. She had frozen in her place. I stopped kissing her and pulled her in my arms. I liked, no, loved to feel her near my body. She was so warm, but she had still frozen. It took about 2 seconds then she started moving again. She tried to get out of my grip, but couldn't.

"L-let me go." She said. Her soft voice...

"P-please M-Meliodas, let me go." She said, I didn't let her. She continued to try to get away, but I was too strong. I started to kiss her again.

"M-Meliodas, s-stop!" She said. I didn't. Her soft voice, it just made me want to hold tighter and so I did.

"M-Meliodas! S-stop, please. L-let me go!" She begged. I just continued to kiss her. It was first when she had started crying I realized what I was doing.

What am I doing? She is begging me to stop, but I don't listen. What is happening to me? With Liz... I could always control myself, but with her... I don't have a chance. What is happening with me?

I still held in her, she was crying and trying to get out of my grip. I just couldn't stop kissing her now when I have started. I shouldn't even have kissed her in the first place, and look at me now. I can't stop.

Then I saw a teacher walking. He walked our way. I knew he heard Elizabeth's crying, because he walked faster. When he saw me holding Elizabeth, kissing her. He started to try and separate us, but I held in Elizabeth like my life depended on it.

I didn't want her to go, I wouldn't let her.

"Yeah, she is only our. No one can take her from us like with Liz." My inner demon said.

"Meliodas! Let go of Elizabeth!" The teacher said. Then we heard footsteps.

"Come here! Help me!" The teacher yelled and another teacher come. It was hard for them, but they separated us. The second I couldn't feel her anymore, I felt broken.

I just saw Elizabeth sitting on a chair and cry. One of the teachers tried to comfort her while the other had called more teachers to help and take me away from her.

"Meliodas! Go to the principle now!" One teacher said as soon as they had taken me away from Elizabeth.

I knocked on the door to my father's office and heard a 'come in' as I walked in. It is now the consequences begins.