Sleep over and ask

-Meliodas POV-

"Nothing." I said, I didn't want to worry her. The rest schoolday went like always.

When the it was over, I and Elizabeth walked to my house. Then we walked up to my room.

"Okay, how do you say 'you'?" I asked. Then she showed me how. I did it too. She continued to teach me the next hour. She helped me every time I did it wrong.

"Hey, do you want to see a movie?" I asked. She shook her head.

"I need to go home now." She said.

"Can't you stay a little longer?" I asked. She shook her head.

"It's getting late." She said.

"You can sleep over." I suggested.

"I need to ask my father first." She said and took out her phone. Then she texted someone. After about she had texted in 5 minutes, she said that she could. I got super happy.

"Okay, what do you want to do?" I asked.

"Play a game?" She asked. I nodded. I took out monopoly and we started play. We laughed much, but she won in the end.

Then it was time for bed.

"You can sleep on the bed, I will sleep on the couch." I said.

"No, I sleep on the couch, you in the bed." She said.

"No, you take the bed." I said.

"You take it!" Elizabeth said.

"Okay, we sleep together on the bed." I said, smirking. She didn't have time to respond because I have already picked her up and laid her down on the bed. I laid down beside her.

After some minutes, she had fallen asleep. I couldn't sleep, so I walked up and down to the kitchen. I sat there and used my phone. I read a manga called demon slayer. It is a pretty new manga. I like to read it, it makes me feel normal, even if people here doesn't read manga so much.

Then I heard footsteps in the stairs. I looked there to see Zeldoris.

"Meliodas? What are you doing up?" He asked.

"Couldn't sleep. You?" I asked.

"Same." He said and sat down beside me.

"So, I heard what happened in school with the new girl." Zeldoris said.

"So, you finally find out?" I asked. He nodded.

"Want to talk about it?" He asked.

"He said he knew that would happen. He said that's why he did THAT to Liz." I said.

"Well, what happened was horrible. It is a unforgettable and unforgiving, but he had a reason. I mean, things could have been worse." Zeldoris said. I nodded.

"I should go to bed. Night." I said.

"Night!" Zeldoris spoke. I walked up and laid down beside Elizabeth. I still couldn't sleep, so I laid down in thought.

What will I do now? I love Elizabeth, but does she love me? No, not after what I did to her, right? Should I just pretend I don't like her like that? Should I do something for her?

I fell asleep with those thoughts.

-Elizabeth's POV-

I woke up with Meliodas holding me tight. I poked him softly until he woke up. He looked at me with a smile, then he let go of me.

"Sorry." He said.

"It's okay." I said at sign language. He just looked at me confused until he understood what I did.

"Wanna eat breakfast?" He asked with his hands. I just nodded. We got up and walked downstairs. Then Meliodas made is some toast. It was pretty good.

~Flashback~

"Okay, you understand? Never eat Captain's cooking." Ban said.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because, you will die!" King said.

"Sorry, say again." I said.

"Because, you will die!" King said a little slower. I nodded.

"But I think you are overreacting." I said.

"Nha-ah, we are under reacting." Diane said.

~Now~

I giggled. That made Meliodas look at me.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Nothing, just, Diane, Ban and King said to never eat your food because it is disgusting, but I think this is good." I said. He nodded with a smile. Then he took his hand to his neck.

"Elizabeth, I want to ask you something." Meliodas said.

"Yes, Meliodas?" I asked. Then he took out his hands.

"Do you want to go on a date with me?" He asked with sign language. I was a little shocked at it, then i smiled.

"Yes." I signed back. His whole face lit up really much, then he hugged me.

"But when and where?" I asked. He stopped hugging me and looked at me.

"I will pick you up tomorrow if it is okay with you." Meliodas answered. I nodded.

"Yes, it is." I said.

"Then I will pick you up at 5." Meliodas said. I nodded. Then we both was ready for school. We started walking in silence, not that I could hear.

When I come to school, I was tackled by Diane.

"What did he do to you?" Diane mouthed or asked out loud. I don't know.

"Nothing. I am okay." I said.

"D-Diane, l-let Elizabeth b-be a l-little. She has forgiven the Captain." King said, looking at me with a smile.

"..." I knew that Diane said something, but I don't know what. Her head was turned to King, so I didn't see.

Then I felt a vibration in my pocket and took out my phone. When I looked at the sms, a smile builds on my face. I have never been this happy as I am today. If this works, I would be the most happiest person in world.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and looked at Ban who had arrived.

"Hello princess, what's the happy face about?" He asked me. Everyone else looked at me confused as I showed them the sms and I saw worry in their eyes, but happiness too. Especially Meliodas, who hugged me.