🄿🄸🄻🄾🅃

I decided to release this book because now I'm bored and I can't wait to release this book so I decided to let it go early hope you enjoy 💖
•××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××ו

America wasn't a normal kid he always pull a dolls head to make them headless he always plays with scissors he always squeezes little animals head's off
His actual toy was a HAMMER he always have emotional and anger issues.
His family was worried about him his parents took him to many doctors but nothing helped so they have to deal with it
Their families was starting to get bad UK was cheating on his wife France was an acholic Australia smokes weed and hardcore drugs, new Zealand passed away and Canada arrested for animal cruelty France and UK try they're best to make America perfect son who doesn't do anything wrong.
America will always make scars on his face when he was in public school he killed a mouse and pull it's guts out one of the classmates saw and yelled "YOU'RE FUCKING CRAZY!" Which is true he is crazy which also worked America what made him this way?

Did I mention that he smokes yes this book is darker then you think he smokes cigarettes which he found in Frances drawer he use to smoke in middle school which he still does he's a full teenager now he he started to get more aggressive and scarier he even tried to stab his brother Australia just for fun he would chase his siblings around with a knife he
Is a teenager who deals with adult situations.

France and UK didn't know what to do they were thinking about sending him to prison or maybe kill him because he is too problematic, but they didn't want to kill him so they signed up a paper for him to go to a reform school for kids to go when they have...problems especially America because people see America as a problematic country and some people stay away from him some people bully him because they think he's crazy he had an imaginary friend who is a clown, and a wolf he will always ask them if he wanted to kill his bullies.

Like AMERICA HAS NO CHILL he's problematic and insane as a mad hatter drinking tea Russia on the other half his father worked at a asylum Russia actually got the job he loved being around crazy people because he is interested of their past or what's on their mind and what cause them to go crazy.

He actually heard of America but never even mind some people call America Lucifer's child oh yeah America does seem nice and friendly Russia even think of it too but something tragic happened.... Russia's father has been murderd by one of the patients Russia was heart broken but at least he still have his girlfriend Mexico?

WRONG ❌

Russia was fucking done with life at this point he was depressed but he kept going meanwhile with America it was his birthday his family didn't want to celebrate for his birthday so they left the house for a week because America was very controlling during his birthday nobody came for his birthday so he started ripping his teddy bears apart and stab the balloons with a large kitchen knife back to Russia he was not happy he became acholic he started drinking his boss said if he comes back at work drunk then he would have to fire him but he's also lazy so his boss makes him not come back to work unless they have a new patient.

Will America ever find his cure for his insane mind

✔️Yes or no❌

Find out I'm the next episode on dragon ball z I mean schizo

Sorry if this is short :'(