🄷🅄🅂🄷

North korea's  pov.

Ruski is so nice...and handsome I've heard of America he's the on who broke out of K-12 but something seems...off what's off is that Russia won't admit he have schizophrenia he keeps talking to himself too I'll plan to tell him sooner or later "Hey Mexico," I called for Mexico who peaked his head out the door, "yes?" She put her hands behind his back.

"Have you even heard of the name United States of America?" His eyes widened and his jaw dropped
"America? What about him?" He cocked a brow looking puzzled I stood up and give him a piece of paper
"This America you know the America the poisoned his whole family with rat poison?" I pointed to a picture of America Mexico looks annoyed but he's nervous.

"I don't know America is really dangerous I mean he never gets caught for murder we don't even know if he really is murdering people right now I don't know about this Philippines I just want to eat my Doritos," he looked nervous and sweating because of it.

"Well then if you won't help I'll just do it myself," I picked up my work and start to walk away "if you seriously think that you're going to catch America without getting killed your the crazy one," he held my shoulder.

"Call me crazy all you want but this will go against everything everything I wanted to do to keep people safe from these psycho's and nothing can't stop me and that's a fact now if you excuse me." I turn my head away.

"Oh okay then fine but if you got killed Don't blame me for your death because that's what you get for investigating!" He said his last words and left I don't know why it's such a big problem he doesn't look harmful at all but I don't know that who knows maybe he's right...no I'm doing the right thing somebody has to stop this man all thanks to Russia.

Russia's pov.

"No you don't eat McDonald's all the time you might get a heart attack!" I said he looked at me with a pouty look on his face and crosses his arms "listen here you little shit your not gonna fuck me with this attitude!" America clapped back "Then your not getting the dick," I narrowed my eyes he looked at me in such defeat.

"Damn you really gonna do that you your own boyfriend?"

"You said I can't fuck you so you won't have dick!" I responded America flicked my head which hurts so...
I slapped his ass "MOTHER FUCK!" He tackled me which made me blush because he didn't have any pants on and he was wearing my hoodie so... ain't that something?

"I will not let you ruin my virginity!"

"I already have!" Just thing I know he just kissed softly me probably wanted me to shut up "...shut the fuck up before I slap you," he said I just laughed it off and we cuddled all day and me just thinking...that I might have to betray America some day...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, long time no see I've been loosing Ideas for this book and online school is just so fucking annoying but I'm here now so I'm gonna make this chapter short but I hope you enjoy it anyway bye...

(Help me)

And guys Something doesn't fit right with me no it's not corona but something in my mind is kinda disturbing..