🄿🄻🄰🅈🄳🄰🅃🄴

Russia's short pov.

This job is hard but my life is even harder my dad died my girlfriend passed away what's next?

I sighed and it was time to go home I decided to get some food all the way home I've been talking to this guy on tinder the reason why I have tinder is because my sister Belarus forced me too even though I didn't want too but being the loner I am I decided to give it a chance but the whole point is that the guy I've been talking to is cute he looks fun size his name was America he's a really nice guy.

Speakings of America when I was walking home I saw him he looked beaten up and he doesn't have clothes on I rushed over to him to see if he's okay they're were bruises on his neck and thigh a bleeding nose but I couldn't see his eyes because he was wearing sunglasses....wait at night?

Anyways I picked him up in bride style and carried him to my place I patched him up to be honest he looks really pretty, who would hurt a pretty face like this?

I sat up but I felt a pair of arms around me I turned around to see a sleeping America i didn't want him to be alone so I stayed and sleep with him he felt so soft it's like I'm feeling loved again...

*****

America's pov.

I jolted up to see the guy from tinder this is the guy I wanted to kill but when I really look at him he look like a fucking model and I felt my heart skip a beat.

"Uhhh ,hey Ame," he said I backed up I didn't know what to do "hey hey it's okay I'm not gonna hurt you.." he reached his hand out to me I hesitated I can't breath because he's so cute but I need to kill him but what will that do?

I wish I did care all the time I took his hand and take me to his kitchen "sit here I'll make you some breakfast." He said I nodded but I don't trust him I don't care how nice he is i glance over to a knife on the table Russia was just making.....wait are those chocolate chip waffles....maybe I can wait.

He was done making breakfast and I started eating
"What the fuck this is good!" I kept eating Russia laughed at me his laugh is cute too is killing him really gonna do anything I mean I do need somebody right I mean killing is my life killing is my pleasure but...why do I feel like shit when I'm alone "Hey um I was wondering....why did you want to talk to me I mean I'm a nobody to be honest.." I looked down panicking in the inside because why would he love a psycho path like me I mean I killed my whole family my only best friend got shot and I end up here why?

"Well first off you are beautiful and second you look like you've been through a lot.."

"Well, yeah...can I go to the bathroom?"

"Uh yeah sure it's upstairs to your left." He said, I quickly went to the bathroom locked the door and open a bottle of pills it hurts me but I don't have a reason to kill anybody..

Russia's short pov.

I was washing dishes I glanced at the table to see a piece of paper I picked it up and read it.

Name: United States of America
_______________________________

Disorder: mad disorder

Age: 19

Zodiac: Gemini

Anything he done
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~