🄲🄻🄰🅂🅂 🄵🄸🄶🄷🅃

America's pov.

I've been in this school for a while now and I have a crush well he isn't like me and Germany or anyone else he helps around the school, when I first saw him he was beautiful I found out his name was philippines which is a cute name I wanted to make him mine but that basic bitch Greece try to take him away from me but Phil liked me more Phil stared at me through my room I noticed him looking at me oh my God AMERICA DO NOT MISS YOUR CHANCE!

He open my door and close it behind him I didn't want him to be scared of me so I stood up slowly "I see your up America," Philip said God THAT VOICCEEEEE I'm getting turned on oh God oh fuck calm your shit America.

I nodded and he sat on a chair across from me I just want to sit on his lap I can't take it anymore for a while he was really nice to me "good I'm glad your doing okay America!" He smiled that smile that damn smile.

"Do you have any questions?" He asked my eyes lit up I stood up and sat on his lap he blushed Bright red "well yes...when are you gonna wreck me?" I purred I trace my hand over his chest "e-excuse me?" He studderd.

"When are you going to fuck me damnit!" Philip started to shake "I'll think about it don't worry," he responded I really wanted to kiss him so I did I pressed my lips against his he kissed me back but the real question is...does he even like me back?

He left when it's time for him to leave and later it was recess which is break "so are you planning for both of us to get out of here?" My friend Germany said, in fact yes we try to get out of here because this place is fucking shit
"Yeah, I am I just need some Ideas," I responded we were just talking and giving each other some Ideas.

"AMERICA WATCH OUT!"  Germany yelled I was confused until somebody strike at the back of my head Greece that basic bitch he started to punch me slap me now I have to be honest I didn't see this coming so yes I was loosing Germany couldn't help me because he was getting held back.

The basic bitch pulled out A FUCKING KNIFE and cut my arm I grab a knife that's on the floor which is really convenient and stab him in the eye and I kicked him off I was about to finish him off but then I realized that...im in big trouble....

I heard a gasp behind me oh no...no no no no...Philp....

"P-philp y-you still love me right I love you really j-just tell me I'm not a crazy person.."

"No your it just crazy...your a monster,"  okay that broke my heart actually...well I was right he doesn't love me after all you know what I'm gonna kill him I don't care how good looking he is I'm gonna kill him.

*****

Okay, so that didn't work the security as about to put me into my room the alarm went off which means there was an emergency, I was pushed aside by a lot of people running and screaming I heard gunshots that made me jump but this was my chance to get out of here but all I need is to find Germany I was looking for him I heard his scream so I rushed to find him bleeding...

He got shot...he wasn't breathing...he was dead.

The only person who understand me died I swear I'll rip their fucking face apart I felt a sharp pain on my arm I got shot oh I gotta go I don't know who those guys were but they are not the part of the school they're from somewhere else it was raining so of course I accidentally slip and fell of the hill and landed on the grass I got up and went somewhere to hide good thing is they didn't find me but i lost my only friend...I don't have anybody for comfort....

I walked around the city people giving me looks the bad thing is it's night, I was minding my own business looking up at the sky this dude just pin me to the wall asking me for money while pressing the knife against my throat such a weak fuck I kick him in the balls I grabbed the knife and stab him repeatedly again and again and again I was having fun.

I pick his pocket and found enough money to find somewhere to live I looked over to motel this seems like the place.

*****

Weeks later and still people didn't find me those idiots can't even recognize me, but the sad thing is I'm all on my own and I lost all my friends and I now got a phone I have tinder because I wanna see if I can kill my next victim and that's what I'm doing now I'm meeting him right now I felt somebody touched my shoulder "hey um were you America?" He asked I nodded this is probably china he had a nice date dinner stuff and romantic shit like that.

And it's time for the be part and you know what the fuck I mean "I had fun today this is the best date I had," I said he smiled he then lean in for a kiss of course I kissed back everything was getting too heated so I ended up strangling him with my arms looks like he doesn't like hugs.

I hid his body and clean up the place I was swiping but I stopped to look at this one profile I want to see him next he looks hot as hell so might as well text him I wonder what he taste like~

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

Okay, this was so fun for me to write I feel like this book and go places anyways I have to go know cya my adorable sinners 💖