Naegami (Makoto Naegi x Byakuya Togami)

I didn't understand this one at first, but thinking about it, yeah. That's some good shit right there.

Byakuya as a character is kind of weird. He's probably one of the least likeable characters from the entire series, but he's got a sympathetic backstory and some very difficult-to-spot character development. When I recently replayed DR1 I noticed that Byakuya started out as a total dick, went out of his way to be mean to everyone, insulted people for just standing in his line of vision - and then by the end he's just like, whatever, you guys are here, I guess it's fine. He doesn't lose the superiority complex or general disdain for other humans, but he does warm up to his classmates at least a little.

And let's be honest - if there's anyone Byakuya could ever realistically find love with, it'd be Makoto. He's a sweet, innocent anime protagonist who likes giving people gifts and making friends, he can be a bit judgmental initially but looks for the good in people as he gets to know them, and he's nice enough to try to befriend Byakuya but not so nice that he'll let him walk all over him.

Plus, leg boy x egg boy? It's perfect.

Naegami gets an 8/10.