Kamunami (Izuru Kamukura x Chiaki Nanami)

(My dumb ass just wrote an entire other Naekusaba part before realizing I already wrote one, holy shit I'm an idiot)

Honestly? I might like this more than Hinanami.

The only real interaction we get between them is when Izuru watches Chiaki die in DR3, but just that one scene creates so much potential for the two of them. Her death is the first thing that causes Izuru to feel real emotions, and when she reaches out for Hajime as she's bleeding out saying she knows he's still in there... fuck I'm crying.

If there was anyone who could cause Izuru to actually feel emotions even outside that incident, it would still have to be Chiaki. She's sweet, thoughtful, and kind, nice enough to keep trying to get through to him but gentle enough not to end up chasing him away. I've seen some really adorable fan comics about the two of them, which definitely influenced my opinion of this, and what it lacks in canon content it makes up for in sheer possibility. There are so many different ways this could work and you could take fanfiction of the two of them in almost any direction.

Realistically, it would be a very weird relationship. She would be dating her love interest's alter ego, after all. By the end of DR2 Hajime has gained control over Izuru, meaning that she would probably have to ask him to essentially go into a temporary coma so she could hang out with her boyfriend, which would be super awkward. But in an AU where Hajime and Izuru are siblings or just separate people? Absolutely.

I don't feel quite as strongly about this as I do some of my other ships, but Kamunami gets an 8/10.