Sairuma (Shuichi Saihara x Miu Iruma)

I haven't thought about this ship too much, but yeah, it's cute.

Miu needs someone level-headed like Shuichi to keep her grounded and stop her from doing anything too crazy, and if Miu ever managed to balance out her psychotic mood swings, she could give Shuichi some genuine help and encouragement. I'm not sure that Shuichi's self-esteem could take Miu's insane ping-ponging, but if they built a solid foundation of friendship and got used to each other, I could see it working out. I doubt that Shuichi would be suicidally self-sacrificing enough to hang out with her in the first place, but maybe someone like Kaede could ask Shuichi to help her out since she's clearly got a lot of issues, or maybe he could decide to help her on his own, and because of that get to know her well enough for a relationship to work out.

I can't even imagine the chaos that would originate from this ship, but not because it's toxic or anything, just because... it's Miu. It's obviously going to be super chaotic. She's insane - but just grounded in reality enough to be sympathetic, which is what makes her a good character. Her Love Hotel scene is super weird and kind of creepy, but it's also a sad part of her character - she wants Shuichi to get her pregnant because she's terrified of him leaving her and thinks this is the only way to get him to stay. She needs someone who's around for the long haul, and given Shuichi's personality, I think he'd be up for that.

It also doesn't hurt that Miu needs someone who can tank her constant barrages of insults, and since Shuichi is more of a bottom than anyone else in the entire series... yeah, I think he'd be up for that.

Sairuma gets a 7/10.