Chapter One

(DISCLAIMER!)

This is my FIRST time writing smut. Don't judge me. If it's bad let me know, I need some creative criticism.

THANKS!

Thank you CasualTwiceFandom for the great idea...

_________________________________________

Author's POV

"Sana is such a bitch... She's acting like she's the most important person in the world." Tzuyu said with a scoff as she kicked a pebble.

"You guys really need to make up. Friends aren't supposed to fight." Y/n replied, shoving his hands into his pockets.

"Me and her aren't friends anymore. She's annoyed me for way too long." Tzuyu pouted.

"You don't need her anyway. You have us." Jihyo replied, pulling Tzuyu into her embrace.

"You guys suck." Tzuyu continued, chuckling at her own words.

"Yah! Respect your elders you brat." Y/n yelled, making the two girls laugh.

"I can't take you seriously Y/n. Your face is so soft and squishy." Tzuyu grabs his cheeks and squeezes them softly.

"Don't touch my cheeks." Y/n groaned, yanking Tzuyu's hands away.

The two girls glance at each other before bursting into laughter.

"What?" Y/n asked, raising an eyebrow at them. He stops and glares at them as they continue to laugh.

"Oh nothing.. don't worry your pretty little head about it." Jihyo said smiling. She ruffles his hair and continues to walk with Tzuyu skipping behind her.

"I want to know the joke." Y/n pouts softly before running behind them to catch up.

🖤~🤍~🖤~🤍

"WHAT?!! That's unfair!!" Tzuyu yelled as she threw the dice at Y/n.

"OW!! That hurt!" Y/n said whilst chuckling.

"It's supposed to hurt you idiot! You're such a cheater!!" Tzuyu continued, crossing her arms.

"Okay Okay! I'll play fair." Y/n replied with a chuckle. "Stop being disrespectful. Call me Oppa."

"You're hilarious Y/n. I'm NEVER going to call you Oppa." Tzuyu glares at him harshly before rolling the dice.

"This game has been going on for TWO HOURS. Can we play something else? I'm bored as fuc-"

"JIHYO! Watch your mouth!" Tzuyu exclaimed, cutting off Jihyo.

"Yah. You called Sana a bitch a few hours ago. You're the one who needs to watch their mouth." Jihyo crosses her arms. "You have no respect for your elders..."

"Disgraceful." Y/n added, shaking his head in disappointment.

"Whatever." Tzuyu proceeds to move her character around the board.

"You have to take a card-"

"I know how to play the game Y/n." Tzuyu growled, rolling her eyes at the male.