Chapter Three

Author's POV

"How did you guys sleep last night? I think I woke up to one of you mumbling or groaning.." Tzuyu said with a small chuckle.

Her words cause Y/n and Jihyo to glow red.

"I-I did as well. I think Jihyo was talking in her sleep.." Y/n replied with an awkward chuckle.

"Well, I woke up to you groaning.. Did you have a dirty dream-"

"Yah!" Y/n yelled, cutting Jihyo off.

His expression brings a small smirk to Jihyo's lips. She hides it by shoving a pancake into her mouth.

Tzuyu stares at them with a bit of concern before continuing to eat her food.

"Any plans for today?" Tzuyu asked, raising an eyebrow at her friends.

"I was thinking about finishing my homework and then taking a nap. I'm still tired.." Y/n replied whilst scratching his neck.

"Boring... We should go to the mall today. I could use some new shoes.." Jihyo said with a smile.

"You guys can go together. I'm going to head home after this." Y/n added with a smile.

"Stop being such a nerd Y/n. Do your homework tomorrow. Don't you want to spend time with your friend- no, your bestfriends?" Tzuyu asked, taking a sip from her orange juice.

"Of course I want to spend time with you guys. I just don't want to do my work last minute." Y/n countered as he finished off his meal.

"Whatever... go do your homework. Me and Chewy will have loads of fun without you." Jihyo replied with a wide grin.

"Alright then. I'll get going now. My mom is still worried about me. See you guys later." Y/n said as he got up from the table.

He picks up his plate and carries it to the kitchen. Jihyo gets up from the table as well and follows him to the kitchen, leaving Tzuyu alone.

Y/n places his plate in the sink and turns on the faucet. He begins to wash his plate as Jihyo walks into the kitchen.

"I was hoping you would come with us. We could have had some fun." Jihyo said as she walked closer to him.

"I already told you, I have some work to do..." Y/n replied, keeping his eyes onto the plate he's washing.

"Y/n~ Just come with us... I want to spend more time with you." Jihyo whined as she placed her hands on his shoulders.

"Jihyo-"

"Noona." Jihyo whispered in his ear, causing chills to run down his spine.

She slowly trails her hands from his shoulders to his chest. She then slides her fingers down to his pants. She hooks the waistband of his sweatpants with her finger and tugs on it gently.

"J-Jihyo s-stop." Y/n muttered. He pauses washing the plate and glances back at Jihyo.

"Call me Noona and I'll stop~" Jihyo replied as she slipped her hand into his pants.

"Ji- Ah~ N-Noona stop.." He groaned as he grabbed Jihyo's hand, removing it from his pants.

"You're no fun. What happened to the Y/n from last night?" Jihyo said, giving him a small pout.

"We can't keep doing this. Especially if Tzuyu is near us. What if she catches us." Y/n questioned, his grip on Jihyo's hand tightening.

Jihyo sighs softly before removing her hand from his grip.

"I'll try to control myself then." She replied, giving Y/n a small smile.

"Good. I need to go now... I'll see you tomorrow maybe.." Y/n replied, smiling widely at Jihyo.

"Alright. Bye.." Jihyo said with a small wave as she watched Y/n exit the kitchen.

"Tomorrow is too long.... how about tonight?" Jihyo mumbled as she felt a smirk tug on her lips.

🖤~🤍~🖤~🤍

"Aish... that girl is going to make me go crazy.." Y/n mumbled to himself as he continued on his way home.

Why is Jihyo interested in him suddenly? Why does she feel the need to do sexual things with him?

Does she really only want him because of his body?

These thoughts ran through his head as he travelled home.

As he was deep in thought, he was unable to hear the loud voice of a girl calling him.

"Yah! Y/n! Can't you hear me!?" The girl yelled as she picked up her pace to catch up with him.

"I'm only doing this because I like you Y/n... I want you to know that..."
The girl thought, as she got closer to the male.

"Y/N!!" The girl shouted as she got right behind the male.

He jumps from the sudden appearance of the voice and turns around to greet the girl.

"Sana? What is it?" Y/n asked, raising an eyebrow at the girl.

"Finally, I've been trying to stop you for awhile but you kept ignoring me." Sana replied as she rolled her eyes.

"Sorry.. I was thinking about some stuff." Y/n replied with a small chuckle. "So what is it?"

"Oh yeah.." Sana mumbled as she moved her gaze to the ground. "Do you want to go out with me for some coffee tomorrow?" Sana asked as her heart began to beat faster and her stomach began to fill with butterflies.

"I would love to, but...." He pauses and thinks about his response.

"Maybe I should go... It would help me to take my mind off of Jihyo.." He thought as he stared at Sana.

"But?" Sana asked, her expression slowly dropping.

"But nothing, I'll see you tomorrow. Make sure to text me the location and time!" Y/n replied with a smile as he walked away from the girl.

"W-Wait, really? Okay!! I'll text you!" Sana replied as her heart fluttered.

She walked off with a smile plastered on her face as she thought about tomorrow.

"Alright then... I definitely have to come tonight...." The girl watching from afar thought as her gaze travelled to the male walking home.