Chapter Nine

Before we get into this chapter, I'd like to thank this lovely human bean for the..... GREAT..... ideas...

CasualTwiceFandom

I'd also like to inform you that this chapter is... SPICY...
_________________________________________

The next day...

"You guys know that was the first time we didn't walk home together?" Jihyo said, walking ahead of the two. She quickly turned around to face them, walking backwards.

"Y-Yeah.. I realized.." Tzuyu answered in a low voice, keeping her gaze to the ground.

"I wonder why? Even if we fight with each other, we still walk home together... No matter what..." Jihyo continued, moving her gaze to the male.

"I-I was in a rush yesterday... My mom needed me...." Y/n replied, giving Jihyo an awkward smile.

"Right..." Jihyo quickly turned around and continued to walk towards school.

Y/n grabs Tzuyu's arm and pulls her back. They stay quiet for a minute and watch Jihyo walk off ahead of them.

"W-What is it?" Tzuyu asked, turning to face the male.

"Are we going to talk about it?"

"What else is there to say?"

"I don't know... I'm just trying to kill this awkward atmosphere around us..."

"You're not doing a good job at it..." Tzuyu continued, looking at his hand attached to her wrist.

"S-Sorry.." Y/n answered quickly, slipping his hand away from her wrist. "Let's go then?"

Tzuyu responds with a nod and walks a good distance behind Y/n. She let's out a small sigh and stares at the male.

"I wish you were holding my hand, not my wrist...." Tzuyu thought, slipping her hand into the pocket of her jacket.

🖤~🤍~🖤~🤍

"What class do you have today?" Y/n asked, taking a sip from his drink and glancing over at Sana.

"I have Math first... how about you?" She replied, flashing him a toothy smile.

"I've got Physical Ed...." Y/n replied with a small frown.

"We can meet up at lunch! — If that's okay with you..."Sana continued with a awkward smile.

"Of course it's okay with me..." Y/n said with a smile.

"Okay..." Sana added with a wide smile. She looks around and play with her fingers before opening her mouth again. "Do you, maybe want to go on another date?"

Y/n chuckles softly and turns to face her.

"I should be the one asking you out." He replied with a small frown.

She chuckles as a response and looks down. "Is that a yes?"

"Of-" Y/n pauses mid sentence as a figure in the corner of his eye stares at him as if she was staring into his soul. Her gaze turns darker and her arms cross across her chest.