Chapter Eight

"Yah.... you're hurting my wrist. Just talk to me here..." Y/n groaned, snatching his hand away from Tzuyu.

"I don't care if I hurt you or not.. What are you doing?!?" Tzuyu yelled, causing Y/n to flinch a little.

"What do you mea-"

"You know exactly what I mean you idiot! Why did you that with Sana?!" Tzuyu continued, cutting off the male. She runs her hand through her hair out of frustration and crosses her arms.

"What are you talking about! I didn't do that with Sana! We just..... did some stuff...." Y/n exclaimed, mumbling the last part. He looks away from Tzuyu and sighs.

"What stuff?! What did you guys do?" Tzuyu yelled, glaring harshly at the male.

"Why do you need to know?! It's my buisness, not yours..." Y/n countered, puffing his cheeks out of anger.

"Did you seriously lose your virginity to her? Why her out of all people? Why not- Nevermind..." Tzuyu lets out a sigh and curses to herself as she realizes what she was about to say.

"Why can't you be happy for me? I'm happy with her, can't you just be happy for me?" Y/n questioned, moving his gaze to the ground.

"I would be happier if it was someone else... Anyone else but her would make me happy... She's been with multiple guys Y/n... she already lost her purity.. I don't want that for you.." Tzuyu replied, sigh as her lips fell into a frown.

"Just... give me some time okay? I'll think about it..." Y/n continued moving his gaze up to Tzuyu.

Tzuyu replies with a small nod. She looks up to the male and gets lost in his intense gaze.

"I'm sorry Tzu... Sorry for making you upset..." Y/n added, staring Tzuyu down with a small pout.

"I'm sorry as well... I should have congratulated you on getting a girlfriend.. I'm terrible.." Tzuyu replied with a soft chuckle.

"Don't say that... You were just looking out for me...." Y/n said, smiling softly at Tzuyu. "I appreciate it..."

"I'll always look out for you... You're my friend...." Tzuyu replied with a week smile.

"Even though I wish we were more..." Tzuyu thought, letting out a small sigh.

"Why do you look like that?" Y/n questioned, raising his brow. He takes a small step closer, moving his eyes to Tzuyu's lips.

"Like what?" Tzuyu replied, tilting her head. A light blush appears on her cheeks as Y/n steps forward again.

"I dunno... You just looked sad.." Y/n continued. "Are you sad?"

"W-Why would I be sad?" Tzuyu questioned, cursing to herself for studdering.

Y/n smiles as a response and pulls Tzuyu into a hug.

"Because you and Jihyo aren't the only girls that make me smile.." Y/n replied with a chuckle.

Tzuyu scoffs and wraps her arms around Y/n, deepening the hug.

"I wouldn't be sad. It would make me jealous." Tzuyu said in a soft tone as her cheeks heated up.

Y/n pulls back and notices her red cheeks.

"W-Why would you be jealous?" Y/n questioned, trailing his hands down to Tzuyu's waist.

"Because......"

"I like you Y/n...."

"What-"

Before he can respond, Tzuyu places her lips onto his gently. He responds to the kiss, pulling her closer to deepen it.

"Tzuyu.... you're so unfair.... I was going to do that..."

_________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter!

It'll be longer in the future...

Quick question.... would you prefer to choose the ending or would you like two separate endings for each girl..

If you choose, I'll make a book for the member that didn't get chosen...

If you want two separate endings, I won't make a new book...

GIB ME YOUR THOUGHTS

thanks for +3k reads as well...

I APPRECIATE YOU