Chapter Four

Author's POV

"How was the sleepover? Did you sleep well??" Y/n's Mother questioned, as she skated around the kitchen.

"It was okay I guess.." Y/n muttered as he though about the moments he shared with Jihyo.

"Stop thinking about that Y/n..." He though as he sighed softly.

"Just okay? You haven't spent as much time with them for awhile and it was just okay?" His mother continued as she took out a knife.

He replies with a small nod before chuckling softly.

"Alright then... I'm making lunch right now, you can help me if you want-"

"Nope... I'm going now... call me when lunch is ready..." Y/n said with a wide smile as his mother glared at him.

"You're just like you're father... you never help.." His mother added as she proceeded to cut some carrots.

"I love you mom.." Y/n exclaimed as he gave his mother a finger heart.

"Whatever..." His mother replied, letting a small chuckle escape her lips.
"Go on then.."

He flashes her a quick smile before exiting the kitchen and heading up to his room.

As he makes his way to his room, his thoughts travel back to Jihyo..

"Stop thinking about her Y/n..." he thought as he placed his hand on the doorknob to his room.

He enters the room and closes the door.

"I need to clean up sometime..." He muttered to himself as he picked up different articles of clothing and placed them in the laundry basket.

After tidying up a bit, he proceeded to change his clothes, removing his top first. For some strange reason, his mind kept traveling back to Jihyo...

Maybe it's because she's nearby...

"Why Sana? Is she prettier than me?" Jihyo asked as she exited his closet.

Wait... what?!?

"J-JIHYO?! What are you doing here?!?!" Y/n yelled as he covered himself with a shirt.

"No need to hide yourself, I've seen way more than that..."Jihyo replied with a small chuckle as she eyed the male head to toe.

"You need to go... This is weird.." Y/n exclaimed as he slipped into his T-Shirt.

"What are you doing with Sana?" Jihyo asked, avoiding his question and planting herself on his bed.

"Y-You saw that??" Y/n questioned, blushing softly out of embarrassment.

"Don't avoid my question Y/n. What are you doing with her?" Jihyo pressed, her tone getting slightly annoyed.

"A date. Why?" Y/n asked with a smile.

Jihyo scoffs softly and walks toward Y/n. She places her arms around his neck and pecks his lips softly.

"Cancel the date. You have me now." Jihyo said as she brought him closer to her.

"It's tomorrow though. Plus, you need to go.." Y/n replied as he placed his hands on her wrists, slowly pulling them away from his neck.

"Still. Cancel it. I'll come back tomorrow as well.." Jihyo answered and gave the male a small smirk.

"Jihyo. I'm not just someone you can have sex with whenever you're needy. I have feelings as well.." Y/n groaned as he removed her arms from his neck.

"I know that. That's why I'm here." She places her arms back around his neck and says, "Be my boyfriend.."

"Y-Yah, stop joking around.." Y/n said as he removed her arms yet again.

"I'm not though. I really like you." Jihyo replied with a pout.

Does she really like him or is she trying to seduce him into-

"I don't know Jihyo. Can I think about it some more?" Y/n asked smiling softly at Jihyo.

"What is there to think about? Just say yes and you'll have me all to yourself..." Jihyo responded, smiling widely at him as she slipped her hand under his shirt.

"J-Jihyo stop. I think you should go okay? This isn't a good idea" Y/n said, grabbing her hand to stop her movements.

"You know you want to Y/n. This can be the last time we do something like this.." Jihyo whispered as she placed a kiss on his lips, making his grip on her hand to weaken.

"Jihyo stop.." Y/n said in a soft tone as Jihyo placed kisses on his neck and continued to move her hand around his body.

"At least let me feel your length inside before we end this..." Jihyo whispered in a seductive tone as her hand slid into his pants.

"M-My mom, what if she c-calls me?" Y/n groaned as Jihyo wrapped her hand around his member.

"She won't come up here... We can also lock the door...." Jihyo answered as she continued to kiss his neck.

Jihyo then started to move her hand around his member in a slow motion, causing shivers to flow around his body.

"Ah~ P-Promise me this is the l-last time.." Y/n moaned as he snaked his hand to her waist.

"I can't promise that. No more talking. Let's finish this fast so your Mom won't get suspicious..." Jihyo answered as she walked towards the bed with Y/n....