Chapter Two

Author's POV

"Okay listen... I-I didn't want to tell you guys this. Especially you Tzuyu but-"

"Hurry up and tell me before I smack the hell out of you for letting someone do that to you..." Tzuyu growled, staring at he purplish marks on Y/n's neck.

"Stop interrupting me and let me speak!" Y/n yelled as Tzuyu rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"You don't have to tell us Y/n. It's not that big of a deal.." Jihyo said, giving Y/n a look that says, 'If you tell her, I will kill you with my bare hands'.

"No! Let him talk Jihyo. I want to know which skank did this.." Tzuyu grumbled, still staring at the purple marks.

Jihyo clears her throat after hearing Tzuyu's words. She starts to open her mouth to speak but Y/n cuts her off..

"Before lunch, Sana lured me into the storage room and-"

"SANA DID THIS!? I told you that the person was a skank!" Tzuyu yelled. She placed her bowl onto the table and sat up straight.

"Sana? Really? Out of all the girls it had to be her?" Jihyo exclaimed, looking at Y/n with an eyebrow raised.

"Nothing is wrong with Sana. She's pretty, and she has a nice personality." Y/n replied, crossing his arms in disappointment.

"She's a slut. The whole school knows that. Did you see how short her skirt was today?" Tzuyu grumbled as she got up from her seat.

"Yeah I saw-"

"Of course you saw it Y/n. I bet you even took it off her skanky body as well..." Tzuyu growled as she picked up her bowl.

Jihyo laughs at Tzuyu's words and hands her the empty ramen bowl. Y/n gives her his bowl as well. Tzuyu then walks into the kitchen, leaving the pair alone once again.

"But seriously, why Sana? Do you like her?" Jihyo questioned.

"I kinda had a crush on her but, after today, I don't know how to feel anymore..." Y/n replied, frowning softly.

"If we can be more than friends, I'll make sure you feel nothing else but my-"

《THUNDER》

"You guys heard that!?" Tzuyu exclaimed as she looked at them in fear.

"It's just a little bit of thunder. It's not that big of a deal..." Y/n replied, chuckling softly as Tzuyu's panicked expression.

"We should get home before it starts to rain.." Jihyo added as she got up from her chair.

"No!! You guys can't leave me!! My parents won't be home until tomorrow. I don't like to be alone during storms." Tzuyu continued, her lips sinking into a frown.

"I have to call my mom first..." Y/n replied, scratching his neck.

"I'm sure she'll let you stay! I'll get everything set up for us to sleep." Tzuyu exclaimed as she ran up the stairs.

"This is going to be a long night..." Y/n groaned as he walked up the stairs behind Tzuyu.

"I'll make it extra long....." Jihyo muttered as a smirk made it's way onto her lips.

🖤~🤍~🖤~🤍

"My back is going to be sore in the morning..." Y/n groaned, as he stared at the blankets spread across the floor.

"You can't sleep in the bed with us. That would be weird.." Tzuyu replied with a small chuckle.

"It won't be that bad. I'm sure you'll have a nice sleep." Jihyo added, giving Y/n a small smirk.