Chapter 5

Sunshine's POV

[October 13, 2045, Dreamland state]

Walking inside the now opened gate, I cant help but feel very nervous.

'Is this what Emma and Norman felt when they entered the gate. Experiencing this right now is giving me chills.'

As I looked around, I can't help but feel that something is missing. As I started to walk backwards hoping to exit the gate, I felt a cold object bumping behind my back, scaring me and causing me to look whats behind me. I gasp as I noticed the gate is now closed.

"Ray? Emma? Norman?" I started to call them, hoping to get a response. I heard soft footsteps behind me so I turned around, praying that it s Ray. I gasp in fright as I felt my knees weakening, causing me to fall down while still staring what's in front of me.

It is Ray, with the Vida plant about to bloom in his chest and blood seeping through his white uniform. behind him are the other kids from the House, stacked with a Vida plant also fully bloomed. 

'I watch in horror as Ray's skin began to change, turning darker and darker as the Vida plant bloom.'

"R-Ray" I said, my voice sounding shaky as I witness the flower blooming.

"Sunshine." Ray said softly as he fall down, life draining from his body. As if time slowed down I watch Ray mutter a single word before falling completely, a small smile gracing his lips.

'Escape.'

I woke up with a gasp, cold sweat drenching my clothes, causing them to stick to me in an uncomfortable manner. I did a breathing exercise, calming my nerves down.

It's just a dream, just a dream. Nothing to worry about. This is not reality.

As I repeat these words in my head like a mantra, I suddenly heard a giggle echoing inside my head with a few words following the echo, making my breath hitch.

'This is now your reality'

Realizing that it's him, I tried communicating to him while holding my head, feeling that a headache will occur moments later because this is the first time He communicates with me after he teleport me inside this anime. 

'Am I gonna go home sooner or later? Am I gonna die? Am I--'

'This. . . Reality. . . Come. . . Play'

As his  childish laugh fades away, I can't help but shiver in discomfort at what had occur. As if on cue, a headache started forming in my head, causing me to grip a bit harder on my head.

I need something to ease my headache.

Standing up carefully, I didn't bother to fix my bed and just walked out of the room, looking up at the clock to see what time it is.

5:28 AM

Ah. . . The usual time. At least Mama Isabella won't suspect me that fast

I walked out of the room, not bothering to fix my bed as I walked slowly to where the kitchen is, knowing that Mama and Ray is inside cooking for breakfast, as usual. As I am about to enter the kitchen, the doors opened and I am met with a piercing faze of Mama, whose features instantly soften at the sight of my state.

"Oh, dear. What happened to you?" Mama said worriedly. I shrugged, wincing as I felt another pang of pain in my head. Ray must've seen my expression as he let out a 'tch' under his breath.