New Blood| A Mindless Behavior Vampire Love story

Wiish me good  luck my fangs!! Get it fangs and ...fans..do.you..get....no whatever on with the story!!

Yn p.o.v.
Wassup im yn,and im 17. I live in cali with my three besties Kiyah,Mira,and Brit. Im so excited cause its a new school year,and we are finally seniors! I got up,and did my hygeine stuff,and threw something on..I looked myself over,and ran down to the kitchen. I grabbed an apple,and made my way to the living room. The girls was already in there ready to go wearing ,our shit. I rolled my eyes,and grabbed my keys heading out the door.
_____________________________
Brit p.o.v.
We made it to the school,and i took in the senior air. Ahhhhh. This is gonna be a great year. I hopped out the car,and a few friends of ours ran up to us.

Tiffany:OMG did yal see the new kids?!

Me:Um no,what about em?

Nina:Sexy as hellllllllll

Mira:We'll be the judge of that!

We all locked our cars,and walked in the school locked arms. Me and the girls had the same homeroom,and it wasnt many people in there. I think it was bout 16 of us,and the teacher was sooo lazy. I did notice there was 4 unfamiliar boys there. Hmm they were fine,especially the one with the braids. He started smiling out of nowhere,and i turned back to the girls. oook..,that was weird.
___________________________
Mira p.o.v.
Since its the first day i know we aint gon do nun but stay in homeroom,so whatevs! We just talked about the summer,but that guy with the mohawk kept catching my eye. He stared at me as if i were a peice of meat. I got agitated with his constant stares,so i approached him.

Me:Uh is there a problem?!

He looked at me as if i were crazy. I noticed he had black eyes with a rim of red. The other 3 boys watched his every move as if they were bout to jump,and hold him back.

??:"Naw...aint no problem unless you want it to be",he said in a stern hard voice.

Pshh he does not phase me. I put my hands on his desk,and got dead in his face.

Me:"Dont start none,and it wont be none",i said in sly low voice.

He leaned back in his chair,and foled his arms lookin me up and down. I sat up puttin my hands on my hips,and walked back over to my seat.
_____________________________
Kiyah p.o.v.
We just watched the whole scene with Mira and that guy,and it looked pretty steamy from my point of view. Although my attention was really one the guy with the mini fro. He had big juicy lips,and aqua blue eyes. Mira took ha seat infront of me,and questions blurted out of all our mouths.

Brit:What were u doing?!

Yn:Whats his name?!

Me:What about his friends?!

Mira:Are you gonna let me speak!

We zipped our lips,and looked at her with anticipated faces.

Mira:Nothing happened i was jus wondering why he kept staring.

Yn:Did you get an answer.

Mira:Well....no,but whatevs.

We shook our heads. The P.A. system announced we could leave,and we dashed out the door heading to our cars. Well...this was a boring first day!
_____________________________
ok....

Yn p.o.v.
I made my way to my car,but couldnt find my keys. I squated down to go through my stuff. Two shoes appeared befor me,and i looked up to see the guyy with the afro from my homeroom.

??:"Lookin for these?",he asked handing me my keys.

I took them,and put my things away. He still stood the lookin down at me,and i felt very umcomfortable. I got up,and saw he had green eyes,and man he was fiiiiine! He blushed a lil,and i lifted my brow at him.

Me:So...um thank you for uh my keys....im Yn.

??:Princeton,but call me Prince.

Me:Ok...well by Prince.

I got in my car,and he still stood there. I started the car up,and rolled down my window.

Me:Um is there something you wanted...

Prince:Huh? Oh no!

He turned,and walked towards those other boys. Man they are some weirdos! I shook it off,and backed out the school heading home.
_______________________________
Brit p.o.v.
I went to the art teacher to ask him about a project i knew we would be doin. As i rounded the corner i bumped into someone,and flew to the floor. Before i could hit it,the person grabbed my hand,and brought me back to my feet.

Me:Woah thanks!

I picked my things up,and brushed myself off. They was still standing there not sayin anything. I got back straight,and looked at him cocking my head to the side. It was that boy with the two braids,and a beanie. He had lavender eyes that would make any girl melt. He looked me over biting his lip,and i took a step back.

??:You was goin to the art teacher?

Me:Huh? Um yea...how'd you know?

??;Uh.. i uh..gotta go.

He moved around me,and hurried down the hall.Hmph...i didnt even get his name...He came back round the corner,and yelled out

??;The teacher isnt there,i just left from there,and btw my name is Ray Ray,but call me Ray.

Before i could respond he was gone.*sigh* Well atleast i got his name...
______________________________
Mira p.o.v.
I got home before any of the girls,so i decided to go for a run through the woods. I threw this on: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=47205201 ,and went on my way....It was a lil foggy out,but still a nice clear breezy day. I had "T.H.E.(The hardest song ever)" blasting in my ears as i was running. I stopped to tie my shoes. I heard a crasking noise behind me. It sounded as if someone stepped on a stick. I looked around,but saw nothing but trees. I shrug it off,and went on. I heard it again,and i stopped lookiin around again. This time i saw a dear off in the distance eating grass. Hmm i guess thats what the noise was. I started back runnin till i heard a screeching noise as if someone was screaming,or crying out. I ran back,out of fear,and as i passed by where i saw the deer i took a glance at where it was,and saw 4 things devouring it. One of them turned around lookiing my way with glowing red eyes,and blood dripping from its mouth. I think i startled it cause it,and the others scuried off leaving their meal. I didnt even wanted to investigate,i just kept running till im made it back home.
______________________________
Kiyah p.o.v.
Me,Brit,and Yn was doing our own thing in the living room when Mira bust through the door panting. She locked the door,and leaned against it sliding down to the floor. We ran over to her aid to see what was the matter.

Me:What happen to you?!

Mira:Look i dont know what the hell is out there in them woods,but count me out on the next bike ride!

Yn:Why girl?!

She looked at us,and broke down crying. Now this chick is hard,and we've never seen her cry,so whatever this was really affect her.Brit rubbed her back as Mira rubbed her eyes breathing heavily.

Brit:Its ok..let it out...breath Mira...

Mira:It..it was 4 things,and they were feeding of a deer,and they had glowing eyes,and could run really fast...

Me:That sounds like a vampire sweetie.

She gave me a death stare look,and i gave her a kanye shrug. We laughed,and got her cleaned up,and in the bed. We all put on our jammies,and jumped in our beds. Well this was an interesting day...

Brit p.o.v.
The next day in homeroom was awakward. It was just a weird vibe all around. Nobody really spoke,and Mira was still a little spooked from her experience last night. I was so glad when the bell rang for first period,and I was able to escape. I had art first so i went to the art room. Ray was in there too,so i decided to take the seat next to him.

Me:Hi

Ray:"Uh hi.",he said lookin at me out the corner of his eye.

Me:Ray...are you ok

Ray:Yea,just fine.

This is one mysterious child....but a fine one at that. He smiled again like yesterday,and this is just freakin me out.

Me:Dude why are you smiling?!

Ray:I dont know,you tell me

Me:I mean its...well everytime i...um...just nevermind

Ray:Yea i thought so,and your pretty.

I really dont know how to respond to this! One minute he's quiet and uncomfortable,and now he's just grinning,and giving me compliments. Is he reading my mind? Ok Ray if you can hear me pick up your pencil. And to my surprise he did! Holy shit what the hell is up with this boy?.....The teacher finally came in,and gave us an asignment.

Teacher:Ok class grab a partner,and this is what i want you to do. Your going to go to the woods,and illustrate what you see. Dismissed.

Everyone was gettin their partners,and i just sat there waiting for whoeva wouldnt get picked to be my partner. Ray was still sittin too,but turned towards me.

Ray:So you wanna be partners or what?

Me:Ehh i guess...
__________________________________
Yn p.o.v.
My first class was literature. I walked in,and saw that guy...i think his name is Princeton...I took the seat behind him. I leaned up in my seat,and whispered in his ear.

Me:I didnt tell you yesterday,but you have beautiful eyes.

He smiled,and turned around facing me.

Prince:Arent i suppose to be telling you that.

Me:I guess,but i like to switch things up a bit.

Our eyes met,and i wanted him bad. Its like i was stuck in a trance,and he's pulling me in. I couldnt stop gazing in his eyes. It seemed as if it was only me and him left in the whole world. Wait YN what are you doing? I snapped out of it,and sat back in my seat. Woah..what just happened.....The teacher came in,and introduced herself and blah blah blah. I cant focus right now,im tryin to gather myself...Its something about that boy's eyes...

Mira p.o.v.
I kept having flashbacks from yesterday,and it really has me spooked. I was sittin in math when a low voice spoke to me.

??:What? No attitude today?

I rolled my eyes cause i knew exactly who that was. I turned around to see Prodigy smiling at me,and lookin at me with those stunning eyes. But the red...yes the red in his eyes kept reminding me of what happened. I turned from him quickly,and i could tell he knew something was up. Thankfully the teacher came in,and began the lesson.
______________________________
Prod p.o.v.
I know everything goin on in Mira's head. Yea i knew she was in the woodss,but i didnt know she would catch us feeding. She was so scared,and im the reason she was...Maybe..hmm why would i...naw...well its worth a try...ugh shut up Prodigy. I tapped Mira on the shoulder,and she turned around tryin to avoid eye contact with me.

Me:Mira i really dont get this,and it seems you do so mind if i come over?

Mira:Uh-uh sure.

She wrote down her number and adress,and returned her attention to the teacher. Well...lets see how this goes.
_____________________________
Kiyah p.o.v.
I was at p.e. rocking the uniform,and talkin to some friends of mine. We was hangin on the bleachers while watchin the boys play basketball.

Jena:Yal..is it just me,or it that new boy the finest thang you've eva seen.

This chick! haha,but she was referring to Roc,and i mean he is fine. Hell he so good lookin im tempted to call him pretty. And he got a nice body. Mmm mami like...

Ices:You know thats how Kiyah likes em.

Kiyah:Yes indeed,and he got big juicy lips!

We all erupted in laughter,but that sound turned to screams as we ducked to dodge the flyin ball that came our way. I caught it,and we gave the guys the finger(middle finger).

Boys:Sorry!

Girls:Ugh

I was still holding the ball when that boy appeared infront of me. Damn...he's even finer upclose. He slowly looked me up and down,studying my body. He leaned foward towards me,and slowly took the ball. I studied his face,and slightly bit my lip. He leaned towards my ear,and whispered in a low sexy voice.

??:The name's Roc,and i must say you have nice full lips.

Me:Yours look juicy,mind if i taste.

Roc:Some other time maybe.

I wrote down my nuber,and slipped in it his gym shorts. He winked at me,and went back over to the boys. Ohh i see a new boyfriend in my futer.
________________________________

Hope you enjoyed changed the story up abit thnx and read and vote anddddd...COMMENT gimme feedback guys I need the inspiration :) xxx