Grace Fisher : intro

"I wasn't always like this you know, I wasn't so strong, so independent it took a toll of bad events to sharpen my other senses" Grace told her young daughter who sat keenly listening to her.

It was a breezy evening and they sat in the garden on a table set for just the both of them, expensive champagne bubbling in her glass while her daughter was having an iced tea. The sun a golden colour so it brought warmth without causing any damage.

"Some say it's toxic positivity" she laughed "wtf is toxic positivity, can something be good and bad" both of them chuckle lightly.

"They say Grace tell your story, share how you became who you are forgetting I was already who I was before all this success in fact I became this way because I am who I am, I simply say I have no story just because even if you find an equation on how to make life easier and you give it to people they still wouldn't try to solve it, they would prefer a magic egg that make them look younger, more beautiful, softer, and richer. Only if you have an equation to make it difficult then share it because your equation would be met with so much zeal from the number of people who plan to make life difficult for the others." She turned to meet her daughter's keen eyes. "Oh yes baby, this is true. You could take a bullet for someone and they'd be mad you made blood spill on their new shirt. This world is a funny place, lovely, filled with good things so many reasons to live, but I pray you don't get hurt so bad that you no longer see this things. Life doesn't just give you a chance to blossom, it blocked your every way till you think of a faster or slower, straight or cunny way to maneuver it and then it leaves you alone"

    "So there's true happiness?, huh" Grace was shocked by her daughter's next question.
   " happiness has no definition because it's varies from human to human, what is your happy place night not even be an option for me. But you see when you realize you're on an individual race, you make your own pace, set your own goals, put a lock on the door you let people walk in and out of, find your spirituality then you might, might be happy"
   Both mother and daughter go quiet and just sip their drinks.