Three

Grace  dropped the phone on the bed pissed, but contained. Her dad called this morning to tell her he heard she was staying with aunty Dee and she shouldn't make any troubles there that aunty Dee was a nice woman and didn't deserve that.

Wtf , who did they think she was?, the problem child? , fuck this people. All her life her mental health was breaking because it was just driving her crazy having to explain herself to this people.

"They don't know me, wtf. They just take her word over mine. It is my life I'm saying I am not this way, why are they trying to define me?" She broke down in tears while her cousin Sin wrapped her arms around her.

"I know you Grace, you're an amazing human being"
It made her cry the more, they are all humans no one had the right to judge her, they were entitled to their own opinions but it doesn't make it true. She closed her eyes, mentally screaming, sounds like a roaring train blinding the darkness in the back of her head.Her throat dry and painful as she tried to swallow back tears that were already falling. Who was she going to tell that her mother was exaggerating everything just for pity, she needed a story everyday to get a man that was no longer hers to give her a little attention, she fed on pity.

    She raised her head up and looked at Sin. "It's okay , let it all out I've got you" her cousin took a clean tshirt from the pile of clean clothes they were yet to put in the wardrobe and wiped her tears. "We are in this life together" there was nothing Grace could say she only kept quiet, words have failed her, she haven't had someone have her back in a long time.

         They folded the clothes and placed them in the wardrobe and went downstairs to watch tv. Cage had gone out with his friend and Marc went to town to fix an issue he had with his investment account. They made popcorn, had sundaes, ordered pizza and watched a lot of movies.

Author's note: if you've read any of my other books you'd know I like to chip in some times. Thank you for reading xoxo

   Grace was slowing forgetting the fact that her mum just died and she was more worried about her life next, would she stay here or would she have to get a place. The idea of staying here wasn't a bad one but she loved privacy and here there was so much familiarity she would eventually start to despise the feeling. And she didn't want that.

AN again yes I have a bad habit which I won't say yet but you'd find out yourself or I hope not enjoyyyyy xoxo