Seven

How did you find this book please

• Wattpad brought it to you?

• Someone's reading list?

• you've read my other books?

Anyways don't forget to like, comment and push me in the little positive way you can XOXO.

      It was another day for the cycle of work school dorm she had classes by 2pm and had to work till one, it's been almost a week now and she still hasn't spoken to Asia about her trauma, she was even healing without it but that wasn't healing for sure it was like sweeping the dirt under the carpet.

   She made a mental note to talk to Asia as soon as possible. She looked to the other side of the room to see Asia making fluid movements and coming up to massage her temple her candle burning sweetly filling the room with so kind of woody but pleasant smell.

    She picked her bag, stuffed it with her orange uniform and left. Just outside the dorm she sees the Fisher guy talking to two girls, they look hot and rich as usual, she walked slower to show she wasn't intimidated but fast enough to escape the irritation their presence gave her.

   "Hey Twinnie" she kept walking heaven knows she didn't have a twin. A moist hand grabs her wrist it wasn't irritating moist but weather friendly warm and moist but it irritated tf out of her, no manners, do you just grab a stranger?, she turned to look the owner dead in the eye, this brown eyes, "who is your twin?"

"Fisher - Fisher, don't you get it?"
"I don't get shit, get tf out of my way"
"Easy bad guy" he threw his hand in the air as a white flag and cleared her path, she walked away without looking back. The balls on that dude, what was he expecting, bet he had a lot of females flocking around him.

AN I'm here again and that chapter was mad short but it was as my spirit led so enjoy Xoxo you wanna see the face behind the screens filling your head with imagination check @AngyJenna on Instagram