Five

The worse that can happen was literally standing in front of her, her room was damn small, is this a dorm or a dog cage. She threw her bags on the floor and looked at the empty bed in the corner, the room was empty her roommates where prolly in class or out doing only God knows what.

She went to peep the bathroom first relieved that it was clean, the last thing she needed was infections. Then she came back to pull her toiletries out of her bag. Her eyes caught a writing on the wall.

"The body that contains a diseased mind can never be anything but diseased."

She picked the bag and went to dump it in the bathroom as she returned she heard the door open.
A yogi looking personality entered with the exact opposite of her, one that looked like she owned a motorcycle and participated in death racing, her hair the feathers of a colorful bird and enough piercings to be pulled by a magnet five feet away, the yogi smiled and walked towards her.

"You must be Grace"
Grace noticed the fact that she was informal and wasn't calling her and Fisher like everyone else she has met today.

"Yeah"
"I'm Asia" she noticed that Asia was dark prolly Native American and had a sultry accent. Asia turned both ways like looking for the devil's tool standing behind her, she found her sitting on a stool close to the window rolling a blunt. "That's Megan" Megan raised her eyebrow as a way of greeting but didn't look up.

She nodded and went back to getting her stuff inside the wardrobe there. She stole glances at the other side of the room from time to time, she noticed Asia had a lot of books and mini statues, there was candle and incense on top of one table and a white board that had drawings and scribbling, her space looked really clean and organized considering the amount of stuff she had, she had to look at her again and again, did she choose to be bald or she had cancer, well it might be the later that's why she had such a friend like Megan, you know live the last years to the fullest.

Her phone ringing pulled her out of her shameful judgmental thoughts.
"Wassup baby"
A loud Sin yelled in excitement on the phone. "I'm good" she shifted the phone in between her shoulders and her ears so she could use both hands to lift her books from the bed. "You settled in?"
"On it, can I call you later in the day?"
"Better do, byeeee" the line went off and she dropped the phone.

She couldn't help but eave drop into the convo at the other side of the room. The yogi like roomie had changed into something more modern, grey joggers and a big grey hoodie. A familiar scent flooding the room too, Black Orchid.

When she was done putting her things away, she pulled out her blue bed spread and laid the bed, not once has Megan looked her way. Her eyes has met Asia's, who smile e it does, but not Megan she looked to high to give af.

Grace went into the bathroom to shower and change into a white leggings and a plaid long sleeve tshirt then she came to sit with them.
"What are you smoking?"
"A soul diesel, bet you didn't even know Cannabis got male and female"
"Lol it does?" She grabs a stool and takes a spliff and returns it to Megan stretched hands. "Oou that is some good weed"
"IKR" for once she sees Megan smile and it disappears immediately, "What is she doing?" She asked gesturing to Asia who sat knee crossed burning some kind of herb,

"Your roomie sees life the clearest when she's like that, if you know a troubled soul don't take them to Himalayas bring them to her she'd drive away their evil"

Wow, she was dumbfounded isn't that what she needed, Grace already made up her mind to talk to Asia about her mother and all the trauma she's faced later on.

She walked back to her corner to pick her phone and come back to sit with Megan so she could enjoy the spiritual green they were burning.

AN at last a long chapter, not so much but I'm tryinnggggggg okayyyy Bare with me xoxo.