Six

It was six when Grace woke up and Megan was still asleep while Asia was reading a book she looked up. "Your first class is when?"

"Eight" She replied, how did she know she was up, maybe her breathing pattern changed or something but she knew she gave no visible signs, sluggishly getting off the bed that had invincible hands pulling her to stay, plastered paste on my tooth brush abs started to wash my mouth, She had planned an outfit three weeks back, lol quite the fashionista so  there was no way she was letting anything ruin this morning, the first day is always the day to make a statement. As She returned to the room to dropped off my pjs and grab the pink face towel, Asia was back to her meditation pose. Grace envied her, her nerves were quite unsettled the way everybody feels on their face day anywhere and she was the exact opposite you would think she was lifeless with how still her body sat, no hair to fly around with the morning breeze, bald, free hands channeling an invisible energy out of her system, Megan stirred in her sleep making her to look at the colorful mess she called her head before she went back to shower and get ready for her class.

    She picked the black pleated skirt that stood just three inches before her knee, a brown sweater and a white collared shirt that only showed it collar and long black socks with black boots all this items were thrift but that didn't take the beauty away from it, her hair up in a high ponytail with pink dangling earring.

     "Whoosh this is a fit" Megan said as she sat up rubbing her eyes vigorously she looked ready to skip all her classes.
"Thank you" it was nice to have a baddie compliment you yunno.

    Picking the last of her essentials she headed to the college most popular coffee shop, there was a little queue but it passed and she got her coffee and two doughnuts prolly won't finish it but that didn't stop her from getting the glazed goodies. And she was out straight to the hall for her first lesson of the year.

   Geo 101

   The tall man with large pants was arranging his books getting ready for the lecture, she scurried to her seat just before he clears his throat.
            "I'm Harry McClear and you'd call me Mr McClear" he seemed strict, the air stiffen as he started to ask for names seat by seat.
         "Jay Fisher"
"Robin Greens"  "Paige _" "Grace Fisher"
    "You're siblings" the man asked gesturing to the young man that said he was also a Fisher, she looked his way the annoying rich kid that shot her the mean look the other day, hell no "No" they chorused. She looked down because obviously the miscreant would be trying to make eye contact, fucking animal. Yes she was petty and yes she hated him instantly he almost ruined what was supposed to be a happy day for her thanks to her cousin and smokies delicious pizza that saved her.

    She decided to record the lecture knowing fully well she might never go back to it, wow Grace just wow on the first day and you're already eating delicious chocolate doughnuts in class just wow. The time went by quickly and then she picked her belongings and moved to the next hall, this one was jam packed a lot of people were in it, she didn't mind, her eyes met with a brunette's who smiled welcomely then turned back to the main focus.

    She was tired but she knew she couldn't she had to get back to her dorm so she could prepare for work, nerves bursting up and down today was first time for two different phases in her life, she hurried through the hallways and emptied the former belongings of the bag and just leave her phone, charger and lipgloss with some cash.

     "I'm Jane, we'd be working shifts together, the other two that would take over from us her Greta and Emma after them Nelson and Ife, she was sure she would forget the names but what kind of name is Ife, she shrugged mentally she'd sure ask when she meets the person. The manager walked towards her and gave her the orange uniform and gestures to the ladies room. "You'd have to keep your bag in the vault" she nodded and moved swiftly. Thank God it was a perfect fit, she smiled at the beautiful body in the mirror, her life was almost taking new turns she was almost graceful her mum died, she wish she'd died sooner.

AN this is another long one I'm so tiredddddd anyways enjoy xoxo