Two: Jay Fisher

"Mum do you ever get mad when we drive to dinner at dad's place and you see him sitting with his new wife?" Melanie asked dropping the fry pan in the sink and taking off the kitchen gloves.

"At first a lot, now I don't care at all, we are friends and I've almost forgotten I was ever married to him."

"Wow, that's a lot to take in. You spent over 18 years together".

"Yeah that's the more reason it's easier for me. If I hadn't lived with him for so long, if I didn't know all he could do and all he could not and we had to separate I'd beat myself up trying to fix it or thinking it was all about me. Love is bigger than all of us, love can change a being, love can make you tolerate, love can overcome everything, when it doesn't you have to let go, if you don't you'd be consumed by the flames. At that point you're not in love with the person anymore, you're obsessed with the idea of not being alone that you are ready to accommodate some serious damage to your soul"

"This is so deep, wow. Sometimes I wish I could record what you say for podcast or something"

Grace giggled "That isn't such a bad idea but I still have a lot to learn before I am ready to teach anybody, that platform means I'd be feeding people souls through their ears and that's a big responsibility to handle"

She replaced the milk jug in the refrigerator, and took the food tray to the dining table, Mel carrying hers and following.

They both ate in silence both in two different thoughts, Mel wondering how much her parents would have loved each other and what was so big that they couldn't solve that they had to go two different ways.

Her dad even remarried already, his wife is an awesome person and knows when and when not to interfere with the trio, so both of her mums got along well.

Grace enjoying the sweet memories she had with her ex husband, she didn't care that they were no longer together that didn't matter he gave her good memories and that is enough reason for a bond, their relationship was almost sister and brother like now, because they have seen each other in ways no one would ever see them, they were grateful for that and that was enough.

When they had just started having their issues, Grace was furious, mad, desperate but she didn't want to be like her mum, she didn't want her daughter to go through what she went through because of a breakup, but she soon realized that the best you could do in any relationship is to leave it when it's not working it helps heal faster. Then it happened all the time fate just had it in store for them, life must go on, she couldn't stop herself when she needed to cry, but she could pray for strength to let go of things that weren't for her and that's what she did. She left a man that was no longer hers.