five

"Congratulations, doctor." Jun was confused when Seungcheol and Vernon arrived with gifts on their hands.

"For what?" He asked them. He couldn't remember doing anything special this past month.

"You've been married for a month." Vernon arranged the flower on his desk.

"Is it fun? Tell me, so I can ask Daisy to marry me now." While Seungcheol separated the wine that he brought.

Jun shook his head. These two were up to nothing good.

"Didn't she say that she doesn't want to get married with you?" Vernon reminded Seungcheol.

"Come on. We've dated for many years. She won't be able to forget about me immediately." Seungcheol has an overwhelming confidence, making the two laughed. They knew that nothing was getting better between the Daisy and Seungcheol.

"You two broke up four years ago." Jun remembered the days that Seungcheol announced that he and Daisy separated for good. His friend was okay at first, but when months passed he was starting to win her over again, but continuously failing.

"Treat us to lunch, lover boy." Seungcheol pouted.

"I'm busy." Jun shut him off.

Vernon and Seungcheol alternately asked him to join them on a lunch, but after an endless 'no' from Jun, they decided to leave him alone.

"Woozi has been boasting his new chef. How about we eat in there?" Vernon suggested. Seungcheol stood up to fill his empty stomach. He couldn't wait any longer.

Suddenly, Jun closed his laptop and grabbed his coat.

"Let's go. I'm hungry." It was his sign that he was coming with them.

"I thought that you're not coming." Vernon scratched his head.

"I changed my mind."

The two looked at Jun suspiciously. Why was their friend acting weird?

"What? Do you want me to pay the bill or not?" He asked them lifelessly.

The boys' suspicions died. Jun must be really hungry now because it was past his lunchtime.

Little did they know, he already ate.

Thankfully, there was no traffic in the road, so they arrived immediately.

"Isn't that your wife?" Vernon pointed the back of Daoxi. Jun didn't answer. He was more curious why she was sitting with Woozi and a stranger.

--------------------------

D A O X I

"Why are you here?" I was surprised when Junhui and his friends appeared in front of us in a very good time. Knowing my boss, he has no control over his mouth and curiosity. Once he started asking a question, there would be a lot of follow-ups.

"He's treating us to lunch." Seungcheol clapped happily.

I stood up from sitting and excused myself, but Woozi stopped me before I could go. I was standing quietly next to him. I found Jun giving me a questioning look, but I didn't know what he really wanted to know.

"That's nice. I like to introduce someone to Jun." Woozi grinned. "Lu Han, a famous lawyer."

Luhan stood up and extended his hand.

"And this is Doctor Wen Junhui." He introduced Jun.

I wasn't sure if Jun's quick wits has hit him. He shook hands with Lu Han and nodded.