eleven

It's so hot that my face needs a soothing gel even I am at home. Gosh. I can't stay this long. Lol. I'm also using a aloe mist from Nature Republic. To be honest, I don't want to because I get tiny bumps when I used it, but I have no choice.

Do you have any tips on how to sleep early because I don't know how anymore and I always wake up at noon (Unemployed, yes).

Today's update is pretty lowkey. I don't have a lot of bombs for this story. I think I had drop the biggest now.

Or not ;)

Happy 97 reads.
-Luhaenshii

-------------------&&

Jun was wishing that everything was just a dream.

He was never been aware of time everytime that he's on the operating room, but as he waited on one of the seats for Daoxi, every minute was a torture.

Seungcheol was sitting next to him. He was also waiting for the operation to end, but it wouldn't end in a hour.

Dokyum checked the recent accident and placed the rightful charges. Woozi checked Jun and Seungcheol time to time. He brought them snacks, but Jun refused to eat it. His eyes were fixed on the door of the operating room.

"Daoxi is adopted. She was their driver's daughter. His father got in an accident with Mr. Huang. He died protecting Xai's father that was why they decided to adopt Daoxi when she was nine." Seungcheol opened. Jun looked at him, totally surprised. He was never been interested on Daoxi's whole life before. Xai had never mentioned her too.

It was only today that he knew about it. Daoxi never shared it to him too.

"Daisy told it to me when she was drunk. She said Daoxi couldn't stop the wedding because she had no voice to call it out. I thought Daisy was just siding Daoxi because they were friends, but the fact that they blamed Daoxi in the accident, it really proved that they didn't value her as their true daughter."

He remembered when they had an argument about not refusing to get married.

Daoxi must had wanted to call it out. She was telling him the truth. She was placed in a tight situation that she couldn't escape, but Jun believed Xai even after Daoxi clarified it to him many times.

"Daoxi was Xai's personal assistant. She got the money from it like a regular employee. She has no property, not even a bank account until she married you and worked for Woozi." Seungcheol did a background check. He opened the things that Daoxi never shared and he was surprised on how she was treated unfairly.

"Daisy also said that it was a normal thing for Daoxi to experience things like these and to work harder for herself. Daoxi felt indebted to Xai because she received her old and unwanted things when they were young. Most of Daoxi's things were Xai's old ones."

"Daoxi learned to cook because she was appointed to become the family cook aside from helping Xai..."

Jun stood up. He should confront her parents. They weren't in there. They should be worried about Daoxi. How could they let Daoxi fall in the pit of loneliness?

They used her. She couldn't refuse them.

That was why Daoxi thanked Jun when they moved out. She didn't say that because he married her, but because she was sent away.

Yet, he still made her suffer from a lot of things. He still made her feel unwanted. Ignored her. Said mean things to her. Manipulated her.

Seungcheol stopped Jun on raging in front of the elders.