fourteen

Happy 242 reads! Thank you so much for your support. I was really happy when I saw notifications that my Seventeen Series were being added to reading list. The reads from previous works have rose too.

By the way, I need a total of 60 votes in the book for the next chapter lolol. Make sure to leave a star, okay?

I'm sorry for not updating I'm doing a home quarantine right now. If you have a minute to spare, please pray for my fast recovery.

-Luhaenshii

---------------------&&

Like a magnet being attracted to its opposite, Jun's eyes couldn't look away from Daoxi. Just like before, she still rocked bikinis except that this time he could watch her without hiding.

His phone rang, earning a groan from the man because he has to set his eyes for a second to know who was the disturbing caller.

"Hello, Jun! Having a moment of your life?" It was Seungcheol with a very cheerful vibe.

"If it isn't Daisy, it is you. The two of you seem to love checking on us." Jun adjusted his sunglasses.

"Except that I'm at your side. So, how's Daoxi?"

Well, that was true. Daisy called to remind him about the divorce.

The woman was now resting on the sand and playing with it.

"She's building sand castle."

"Why won't you join her?"

He crossed his legs and sighed. The mango shake wasn't enough to beat the heat.

"You have no idea how much I've been stopping myself, Cheol. I just want to fuck Daoxi's mind out."

Seungcheol chuckled.

"Well, do a good job on restraining yourself. To be honest, you've been failing since the beginning, Jun. Your hands can't keep to yourself."

It was true that he was being pretty clingy to Daoxi once she came back. He didn't know if he was unconsciously been doing that because he wanted to be someone to be depend on at any times. He always come to rescue.

"Yeah. I never been like these to her even before." Then he realized how much he was being time and effort invested to Daoxi, yet not complaining about it.

"To cut your boner off, remember that you two-timed her. Don't act like you are damn serious with her. The day that you left that island, you told Xai that you were just planning the perfect divorce and that she should give you more time to calm Daoxi down."

Jun bit his lip. It definitely helped him to remember his sin. He did say that to Xai, making her extremely mad to Daoxi when he got lovey-dovey to her.

Did he say that because he knew that Xai was capable of throwing herself to the fire just to ruin him? Who did he really love?

"I know." He sighed in defeat.

"You deceived, Daoxi. And still deceiving her with your 'I'm a natural best husband' antics. You just separate her completely to Xai."

Looking at Daoxi, she must had never meant harm to her sister nor hated her. She had this aura emitting at her that she has a genuine sisterly love for Xai.

He remembered when she said that she didn't want to hurt Xai because of their marriage.

"Jun! Who are you talking to on the phone?" Daoxi was now much comfortable with Jun. She fell on top of him and gave him a hug while he listened to his phone.