ten

I'm so proud of myself. I started this book on August 12,2020. And if you are familiar on how I write my books, I do the first nine chapters and gets hiatus for a year then update thrice to five times at most yearly.

But now, I'm on my chapter ten and have drafts of conversations till chapter twelve.

Writing this chapter, I become excited to write about Kwon Daisy, but my friend says I should save Seungcheol for last because he's the leader.

Since I'm about to end the Book 3 which is the Pet | Hong Joshua, I should open a new book after it.

Do you love Daisy and Seungcheol? Do you want them next? Or you nominate Mingyu for Book 5?

By the way, it's the annoying chapter part two. Reward me with votes and comments before I get lazy again and don't come back to Wattpad. LOL.

I NEED A TOTAL OF 30 VOTES FOR THE BOOK SO I CAN UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTER.

-Luhaenshii

---------------------&&

Instead of resting, I found myself waiting for Jun in the lounge. The nurse said that they called him for me. I didn't count how long I was waiting. I stared at nothingness while I waited.

I would have my answers when he returned. I was sure that he had an acceptable excuse on why he ignored me a while ago.

Jun was taking big steps towards me when he saw me. My hopes rised, but as he got closer I've seen his expression.

He was mad.

"What have you done!? How could you drive so recklessly! I just removed my eyes on you in a moment and look at you?!"

I couldn't speak. That's not what I wanted to hear from him. That's not what I wanted to see on his eyes.

He changed.

No.

This was the real him. He didn't change in one week.

He acted for one week.

"We heard about what happened." It was Seungcheol. I faced him when I saw him. He was with Woozi and Dokyum.

It broke my heart when those three looked at me in shocked.

Dokyum removed his jacket and placed it over my bloody clothes.

"Are you okay?" Seungcheol rushed to me. He was really worried as he scanned my head and arm.

"What are you doing here? You should be resting." Woozi scolded me in a gentle way.

These were the words that I wanted to hear from Jun.

He never asked me if I was okay. He never asked if I was hurting. He never asked what happened. His eyes were full of anger.

The tiny hope in my heart died.

"Don't stay at home. Get a hotel and rest in there. Take a cab." He pulled his wallet and gave me a money. "Your parents said that you don't have any money in you. I can't believe that you have to depend on me at things like these." He hissed. I stared at the money on my hand. I didn't need these. And why did he kick me out of the house?

"Hey. Be easy on the woman. She got in an accident." Woozi scolded him.

"That's her fault." It continuously rang in my mind. "I have to go check on Xai."

I lost. I never stood a chance to my sister.

I watched Jun turned his back to me. He walked away from me.