WhatsApp with Friends: Part Three

Heaven or Hell?
3.41pm

Marinette: We'll be there 👍🏻

Nino: Is Marinette replying for both of you now? Adrien, you're whipped already dude.

Adrien: What does that mean?

Nino: In the words of the Urban Dictionary "To be totally controlled and dominated by your girlfriend to the point of being completely distracted, ditching your friends, and/or doing anything and everything she says."

Marinette: Did you just actually google that?

Nino: Of course. My main man Mr A is so 1950's I needed to give him the correct definition. Next thing you know he'll be calling you darling, dear or my lady.

Marinette: HA!

Adrien: errrrmmmm... no I won't. I would never say anything like that. No chance! Imagine me ... saying My Lady 🙄

Alya: I could see you dropping out a good My Lady, Adrien, though we all know you sound better as Ladybug than Chat Noir.

Marinette: Chat Noir says M'lady???

Alya: Geez Mari, sometimes I wonder if you are just a permanent sleep walker. He always calls her that ALL the time. It's very romantic.

Adrien: I agree. It is definitely romantic, I don't see how she hasn't fell for him yet.

Nino: I third it. He's a smooth talker. If I had his moves I'd have all the ladies running after me too.

Marinette: OMG!

Alya: Seriously Nino, if you want to stay with me you need to sort this out. Stop thinking of ways to get girls running after you. It's just getting weird now.

Nino: I just think it'd be cool to be Adrien or Chat Noir for a day and have girls swooning over me. You could be by my side Alya and I'll be all "Hands off. My body is for this lady only." 🤤

Adrien: 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Marinette: Oh mighty Nino, please let me touch thy abs and drool all over you.

Alya: Go back to your own man, Marinette. I'm sure Adrien needs a good stroke.

Marinette: 😳😳😳

Adrien: 😏

Marinette: ADRIEN!!!!

Nino: Watch it she'll beat you up again.

Adrien: We're not together at the moment.

Alya: She ran away from you again?

Marinette: No, I've just got to run some errands for Maman and Papa then we're coming for Ice Cream.

Adrien: I need to go somewhere too, should be back for ice cream though. Fathers given me the rest of the day off so I'm not going to miss out on an opportunity to see my friends.

Nino: Dude that was so moving you brought a tear to my eye 😢 I love you man!

Alya: Too much bromance.

Marinette: I think it's sweet.

Adrien: That's because we are sweet. I need to go now so I'll see you all at André's?

Nino: Sure thing man.

Marinette: I need to go too. See you all at 5pm

Alya: See you later guys.

Nino: Byeeeeee

Alya to Nino

Alya: Hey Nino - notice how neither of them denied Marinette being his girlfriend. Perhaps our plan has finally worked.

Nino: *high five* my beautiful lady.